• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED Interior Lights

This isn't NSX specific .... but was wondering if there is anyway to change the bulbs in the interior to some "LED" type? I know that these LED bulbs are available for standard halogen brake light replacements such as 1156 and 1157, but was wondeing if there are ones availalbe for the interior lights? Thought it might be a nice change from the standard "yellowish" look.

There's a HUGE thread about this, do a search and you'll get part numbers, reccos, picts, etc!

I bought several bulbs from them. Althought I like the look, be sure and keep your invoice in the event you need to make an exchange. I have had 2 go bad.

Just as a heads up for those doing the interior lights, they take quite a bit of push to fit in.

The door ones use a 7mm base and the replacement is a 8.xx mm base. THe driver's footwell one is smaller and while it is really hard to snap in, it's very easy to snap out: the contacts are spread really wide and don't "grab" the light completely. THe map lights are about the same size as the floor one.

I didn't try the dome light because I have a coupe....

--
George

Back