• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED light assembly

well, i suppose they can replace the LED..
but as you know, they are unusually long lasting... it's unlikely to go bad itself, although with 320 LEDs, one of the contacts at the solder could go bad maybe...
it probably is something they can easily fix , if one goes 'out'....

i may do this... another frivolous use of money....

jim R

I'd buy a set if they can make the shape round and not square like how it is now. There was a long thread on this a while back when it first came out.

I love the clearcorners execution, but just can't bring myself to swallow the prices.

Taillights = $1785 a pair (plus parts to modify)
Front Lights = $725 a pair
Side lights $790 per 4

They would have to be about half that before I would do it.

featcarA01.jpg

featcarA03.jpg

featcarA04.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image11.jpg

Jin1976> What if the LEDs need replacing?
Unless defective, LEDs typically do not need replacing.

jjrho> hey guys, i'm thinking of doing this... any other interests? maybe we can do a group buy...
Jim, we do not offer group buys. Sorry.

Veleno> I'd buy a set if they can make the shape round and not square like how it is now. There was a long thread on this a while back when it first came out.
Correct, we will not be fabricating a round tail light. Since the shape of the factory lamp is rectangular, we will only be offering a design that flows with and compliments the factory appearance/lines.

Regards,
Mike / ClearCorners.Com

Wow very nice Mike. I like the ring around the headlamps the most.

Back