• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's see photos of your NSX *AND* your S2K

I've noticed a decent number of NSX owners also owning an S2K, concurrently.

Let's photos photos of both your NSX and your S2K.

Would love to see a photo of both your NSX and your S2K together....But if you have individual photos of them, that's fine too :)

Feel free to share your reason for owning both.

Here's mine the day I bought the NSX:

2015-10-02-HomeAtLast.jpg

Great thread idea Dave! Here's my old AP2 meeting the NSX for the first time:

Sadly I couldn't keep both, but by this Sunday, I should be able to post up the X with a new roommate, a 2002 Berlina Black AP1. Here's a quick picture of the rare interior:

-Fernando

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX & S2000 JPEG Modified.jpg
    NSX & S2000 JPEG Modified.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,787
Last edited:
I love them both!! Usually I drive the S2K for shorter distances as the NSX is still more confortable...
Otherwise the choice is hard! :)

sbwdHFJ.jpg

ebcQwix.jpg

KCrj2tz.jpg

Last edited:
See Avatar... :)
My wife drives the S2000 as a daily all summer long.
The NSX is our best highway car.

Last edited:

Here is a old one of them together. I have repainted the S2k since then. I will try and get a picture of them together this weekend. Like everyone said the S2000 is a amazing car

lol so many s2k and nsx owners!~
dnevx3.jpg

Sadly i sold it due to not having room but i sold it to a good friend and can see anytime i want!

But after getting a new house ill be picking up another s2000!

Attachments

• dnevx3.jpg
    dnevx3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:
My S2000, traded to make way for my new NSX:

i9HzyE.jpg

And the NSX:
65zwkU.jpg

Both pics were taken in the driveway of the same hotel, within 12 hours of each other, when I drove to New Jersey to pick up the NSX. Does that count?

I'm tempted to buy my S2000 back, to be totally honest. It'd be beyond cool to have a S2000 and a NSX in the same driveway. I just didn't want five cars...

My S2000, traded to make way for my new NSX:

i9HzyE.jpg

And the NSX:
65zwkU.jpg

Both pics were taken in the driveway of the same hotel, within 12 hours of each other, when I drove to New Jersey to pick up the NSX. Does that count?

I'm tempted to buy my S2000 back, to be totally honest. It'd be beyond cool to have a S2000 and a NSX in the same driveway. I just didn't want five cars...
I sold my S2k and bought it back from the guy a year later. Both cars are different and the S2k had to come back to my garage. Lol

The NSX is off to see The Wizard (Ben) for service so can't do a side by side, but here they are, sorta together.
attachment.php

And here's a better one of the S2K
attachment.php

Will update with a side by side when the NSX is back. What a great combo! The S2000 makes a better daily, but the NSX is hard to resist so I alternate weeks with them.

Attachments

• DSC_0237.jpg
    DSC_0237.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,424
  • DSC_0063a.jpg
    DSC_0063a.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,425
This thread hurts, I sold my S2000 several years back and really do miss it. But having 2 NSX's and an S2000 was a bit much. Im currently on the hunt for another.

I just got an S2000 too so I can join in here! 06 GPW and 95 BB. The S2000 is going to be like my recycle bin for overflow NSX parts, one of the reasons I bought it was because they can share wheels but the s2000 wheel fitment ability is really disappointing after test fitting. It's also really really slow but I still like driving it a lot for its pure roadster experience and the simplicity of the car. These are also the only two RWD cars Honda made (?) and values are climbing. No pics together yet...
1e170b0eff83fc961494069859d0ea07.jpg

c4a426d9348fced7f55879873c4cc49c.jpg

6c61646c020b1442ecf07a263ca092fa.jpg

Last edited:
The wife and the mistress:smile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3147.jpg
    3147.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,579
Back