• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Life doesn't suck

LJSB

Suspended
Tonight I sat on my back deck, 67 degrees smoking a Cuban Punch Churchill with a snifter of Martell Cordon Bleu, thinking how lucky I am to have a 1996 Red CTSC NSX in the garage.
Life doesn't suck.:biggrin:

Amen life is good, though I only got some clint eastwood backwoods cigars:biggrin:

Tonight I sat on my back deck, 67 degrees smoking a Cuban Punch Churchill with a snifter of Martell Cordon Bleu, thinking how lucky I am to have a 1996 Red CTSC NSX in the garage.

How did you balance the laptop on your lap,sip and puff?:tongue: It is nice to once and awhile sit back and look beyond the daily grind to apreciate the simple pleasures.

Especially after a 11 hour day...
Joe, what are you on vacation now, only working part time, what gives? I'd better give Janet a call and let her know that you're slacking off!:wink:

Life doesn't suck. It just gives you occasional speed bumps and hills to climb or work you way around. How long that takes can vary, but once you are over it, you are back to staring at clouds with a smile. :biggrin:

I'm about to sit on my back deck after a 14 hour day and try a CAO mx2 (I'm on a 'trying as many types of cigars as I can' kick) with my nightly chilled Turi. One of these days I'm gonna get a hammock out there and go to sleep.

I have a deck but its currently occupied by mamoth size Bees which keeps burglars away.

I have a small deck.:redface:

You should see my deck...it's huge! :wink:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQ7Ue5emo6I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQ7Ue5emo6I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ok here we go with the deck story.

Back when I was 18 I was friends with this guy who had a really nice place on the cliff of the lake with a huge deck that over hung the lake. There was this long set of stairs that went all the way down to the shore. This guy was a bit older then us and he threw parties all the time at his house, I think so he could get his groove on with all the girls we hung around with. Anyways, one night he had a party, larger than normal. Lot's of people there in the house and on the deck. The deck was huge. I walked back in the house to get another beer and as my foot hit the floor in the house I felt the deck separate from the house under my other foot. I turned to look and watched the deck crash about 30 feet into the water below with about 50 people on it. Lot's of injuries and broken bones.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH CAPITAL!!! (in the dirtiest british accent you can muster)

snifter.jpg

Back