• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lime Rock on May 25th

N

NSX&RX7

Greetings from NYC. Anyone out there going to Lime Rock CT on May 25th?

Larry T

Hey Larry and Keith,

I'll be there. As of now, they are not planning to have the corrals this year.

Also, anyone heading down from MA, NH or Hartford area. I am heading to E.Hartford Friday night and heading to the track in the early AM Saturday.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Why no corrals? Are we going to have any seperate parking for the club? Any caravans planned from Westchester County? A group ride up would be nice...

Hi Keith,

I don't know why. I asked Peter M. he said, "they are not planning the corrals at this point".

You should contact him about a caravan from your area. I know they had a pretty good size group, including Miled, last year.

You should move the discussion about the corrals to the big list to see if we can do something about the corral situation.
RCH

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Hey guys!

I am thinking, although I have not discussed it with Pete, but since the change in regard to "SpeedVision", you know, the NASCAR channel
wink.gif
, things are different now. I know Pete mentioned in his mailing about a caravan. I am thinking we will meet where we did last year, off of RT 84??

BTW, The "Speed" channel is still good IMO. I can still watch F1 on Sunday morning!!

See you guys there.

LarryB

Larry,

Where on 84 do you guys meet?? What route do you take to the track? Look forward to seeing you and the Tubi!!!
Rich H

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Hey Rich,

Hell, I am not really sure!! It was a gas station on a road right off of 84. I will find out from Pete, ASAP.

Yes, Keith and I both have the Tubi now!

Hope all is well with you guys.

LarryB

[This message has been edited by Larry Bastanza (edited 08 May 2002).]

Hey Lar,

Find out, because my hotel is right off 84. We always go route 44 to get to the track which intersects with 84. I'll bet you guys go much further west towards Route 7!! So I will probably meet you guys at LRP.

Things are great!!
Rich

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Rich,all : Last year we all met up at a church parking lot where 684 meets 22 meets 84. We then headed north on 22 and cut over some back roads into CT to Lime Rock. Pete led the way. It was a good route, and we had a pretty large group, around ten cars or more, if I remember correctly. That would be a good thing to do again for those of us coming from a southwesterly direction.

If it becomes offical and final, that there are no corrals. We should meet at the same spot we parked last year or another designated spot, so we can try to assemble as a group.

It will depend on how early you arrive as to how close we can get together. The later you get there, the greater the chance the lot will fill up.

Just an idea.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

You can get all the sign up info / details about the LRP event at: www.nsxuppereast.com {(go to)"EVENTS" link and then click the LRP event link}.

There is sign up info, a brief description of the event and a link to photo's of last years event. I believe there were 29 NSX's the for the 2001 event.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

No Dyson racing this year.I talked to Dyson's crew and they are disappointed too. They like being in front of the home crowd. If there is no corral I'll want to meet with you guys so we can park together.

I received a couple of messages from owners in NH and MA inquiring about seeting up caravans to LRP. These guys are heading down Saturday Morning.

Also, I will be heading down to Hartford, after the rush hour Friday Morning.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

You should contact Peter Mills, Larry B or start a tread on the club e-mail list.
I know they are planning to drive up together.

------------------
Live Free or Die

www.nsxuppereast.com

Back