• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

little kid in India drives F430

how stupid was the dad, no seatbelts if the kid floored it at those speeds the other little kid would be dead. stupid people with stupid money

Holy hell that's crazy in so many ways. I think a 16 yo should not get a high power car as is becoming common with pop culture because it's more than likely a death sentance...this kids what 8:eek:

I won't lie though, I am jealous that he got to drive an F430...

Not just any 430, a Scuderia!

idiot parent but he apparently has decent clutch control and is cognizant of speed bumps. +1 for that I guess.

honestly, I don't even care if he bought and burn the car. He can do whatever he wants....what right do we really have to criticize him? Nobody is on the street...plus, he can really drive by the way he went over the speed bumps.

My dad let me drive a mustang by myself when I was about 10.... out in a field. This thing was a pig though, it could barely get out of it's own way.

Honestly though, out of all the things happening in the middle east right now.....

I think that's awesome. The kid probably races a 125cc shifter kart and knows not to fvck around.

He's got bragging rights for sure...well the 1st car I ever drove was a 430 Scuderia. Can anyone of us say that?

He's got bragging rights for sure...well the 1st car I ever drove was a 430 Scuderia. Can anyone of us say that?

x2. I love how he rolls up to his friends, gets out then throws his buddy the keys!! LOL

I normally think people are hating whenever they automatically judge someone for having a nice car just because they are young, but in this case, I think the kid was way too young to be driving that car alone.

Mainly only because he looked like he wasn't physically large enough to operate the pedals (brakes) and steering wheel with full confidence. He did demonstrate responsibility and restraint. Maybe it would be different had an adult been in the car.

Back