Long Shot.......But Does Someone Have 97-01 Headers with HeatShields?

Long Shot.......But Does Someone Have 97-99 Headers with HeatShields?

Didn't put this thread in the WTB section as I'm looking for ones in Aus.

Ok, I know this thread is "as if there are any" but you know what they say, you never know unless you ask..........and getting my NSX is testament to that.

I was tempted to get some 97-99 headers from the US but didn't have heatshields. By the time I get them sent over and ceramic coated, I might as well get aftermarket headers.

I know there weren't many 97-99 NSXs that came out here......but in the slight chance that someone has one and has upgraded their headers..............or someone has bought some but didn't install........

I'm looking for some 97-99 stock headers with heatshields. Fingers crossed. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for some 97-01 stock headers with heatshields. Fingers crossed. :)

Well researched and good choice! OEM quality with no cracking issues. :wink:

However you will need different CATS and exhaust, or different CATS and exhaust adapter pipes, or at the very least; Angus's resonated CATS delete test pipes if you put stock 97-01 headers on a pre '97 NSX with the OEM exhaust.

So unless you have one of those 3 options already lined up, your best (and cheapest) option is to get aftermarket NA1 headers...

So unless you have one of those 3 options already lined up, your best (and cheapest) option is to get aftermarket NA1 headers...

I can get adapters to make them fit.

Thats what i was thinking.
My aftermarket NA1 headers have adapter pipes.
I would look for a pair of aftermarket headers if you want to improve flow.

I know the aftermarket ones flow better......but from what I've read, not by a huge margin....

I probably will end up with DC Sports headers down the track.......

importmonster.com.au (VIC)
jesse streeter jessestreeter.com (JP)
thuy j-imports.com.au (VIC)

Another on the Gold Coast I'm in the process of using via another member of NSXP. Can't vouch for (like the 3 above I can) as yet though.

importmonster.com.au (VIC)
jesse streeter jessestreeter.com (JP)
thuy j-imports.com.au (VIC)

Another on the Gold Coast I'm in the process of using via another member of NSXP. Can't vouch for (like the 3 above I can) as yet though.

Thanks mate, I'll try calling the two VICs tomorrow................. ;)

Back