• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long time lurker, finally new owner!!

Congrats Jermaine! Post pictures when it arrives, as well as photos when my car gets loaded onto the transport :)

- - - Updated - - -

Spa2KJT,

Well, it was very tough for me to sell my jewel! The good news is that I know that the new owner is going to take really care of everything! I will still be an NSXprime member because I intend to own another one someday... Thanks everyone, Jay

P.S. I'm the guy on the left. Do any old-timers recognize the graphics on my shirt? Also, I still have my 2005 Ford GT...

Also, it was great meeting you, Jay!

Congrats!!!! Beautiful color............

Congratulations on a beautiful car. 41,000 miles you say? I can understand why, it was never driven! I've never seen that car before and I live in San Clemente!

Welcome new NJ owner! I have purchased many cars and had them shipped. Never do the days pass as slow as when the car is on the carrier. Look forward to seeing you at some local events.

Congrats, car looks beautiful!

Anyone else noticed that there seem to be a lot of yellows for sale recently?

Well Primers…. My car arrived today. I would first like to thank Jay (analogdesigner) for allowing me to purchase his car. Secondly, I'd like to thank Tyson (4cruzin) and Ngoan (skafia) once again for assisting me along the way in making everything happen. I'm sorry I didn't get to post unloading pictures but Dave from Thomas C. Sunday transport (who handled my transport from Cali to NJ) had my car ready for me upon arrival at the Vince Lombardi service area on pickup. Dave, you are the best! I still cannot get over how much you loved the car.. The ride home was nothing short of everything I expected it would be. (What in the world took me so long to purchase an NSX?!?!) Even the wife is loving the car from the cell phone pic I sent her. Anyway, onto the pics…

[URL="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/ACLegendPics/media/DSC_5902.jpg.html"]

Last edited:
Never get tired of looking at that color. In the middle picture, what is that loop thing sticking out of the front?

It's a battery charger/tender that the seller installed for me...

Congrats Jermaine, I know how long you've been looking - the car looks fantastic! First the TSX...now we're NSX bros!

Also glad to see you went with Thomas C. Sunday, I was very happy with their service when they delivered my car as well.

Looking good Jermaine, when we rollin?

Congrats Jermaine, enjoy that beauty and don't go too crazy with mods just yet, but lowering it a bit and rear spacers will make a big difference in looks and feel.

Thanks Jason and Xavier! NSXonwheels, with my sloped driveway I'm not sure I can lower it that much. Furthermore, I don't really have anything lined up in terms of mods at this point. I figured I'd keep it as it is with just the exhaust and HID kit it has since I plan on keeping it for a while. However, since Jason (Dayta) has been telling me the night and day difference of the car since he installed his KVW3's and did the proper alignment, I wonder if I may fall victim to the mod bug with this car as well. If I do, it will be easily reversible mods that can be taken off so the car can be easily reverted to relatively stock form.

Last edited:
Jermaine, the car is beautiful the way it is so you can't go wrong either way but it's going to take some serious self control to keep looking at nsxprime and not want to do mods. Should the mod bug eventually get you then I agree with dayta, KW v3 will make a world of difference in the handling. And just do like I did, I adjusted my KWs to the lowest I could go before scraping on the driveway, haha, enjoy!

Last edited:
Or!! you could do like Frederick did and get the Lift with the KWv3's with the sensors that lifts the car temporarily by itself and you'll be okay!, i have to replace my shocks so i'm on a serious conflict of wether to shell out the money on that coilover setup or go with regular bilstein shocks =(

Back