• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look at my post count!!!!

A MILESTONE HAS BEEN REACHED!!!

Not sure if this is good or bad.... holy shit...

Now you can't post anymore because you have to keep it at a nice even 15k. In fact, we can say all kinds of crap about you and how much the Red Soxs suck ass and Boston Chicks are ugly and you can't defend yourself. :tongue:

BTW: You're a post whore, I'm only at 5k+.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jHXPDMoyN0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:
Damn you Jim.... I just had to delete a post to keep it even. LOL... Yeah the Red Sox suck they are only the Champs. I agree on Boston girls... 100%.

.............1000 are questions for which no answer will suffice..........

meh

4787825-1.gif

15K posts mean you need to get a (Real) life. And no LOL on that.:wink:

I am jotting all your names down for this lack of support. I have a list... and I will remember this when I have a good group buy going and it ends just before you want to get in. :D

Back in the day this would be worth four but not anymore....

N

- - - Updated - - -

I....

- - - Updated - - -

C.....

- - - Updated - - -

E.....

Boston sucks! Go Dodgers! :D congrats you post whore ;)

Dave's post count= single forever:wink:

Dave's post count= single forever:wink:

LOL... I bet at least one ex will read this and agree with you.

Boston sucks! Go Dodgers! :D congrats you post whore ;)

Nice going. Another 11,000 or so, and... :tongue:

I am baffled by your count... IDK if I will ever reach that. Didn't even sell your car? Or did you keep it?

Turbo what would you do if the mods banned you from posting for a week? Would you have a mental breakdown???

Which reminds me, I should write a post all about how to post-whore. :biggrin:
Rule number 1: Never miss an opportunity to post, about anything.

It is no accident that the top five posters - the only ones who have exceeded 10,000 posts - have all posted in this topic already. :)

Back