• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

look up horsepower and torque numbers

Guys,

I've been a long time s2k owner but now I've upgraded to an nsx. Anyhow when it came to searching for what kind of setups makes what kind of power, it was a long and tedious process so I've decided to put together a website that will help users look at other setups and have a feel for what they should expect if doing certain mods. Moderators, if I'm going over board here, please let me know. I'm just trying to share it with the community.

The site is http://dynostats.com

You can share your engine setups and look at other setups for free.

Paul

Thanks Rope. I'm trying to do something like that but all in one place so to speak. It just makes it easier for the builder to find what he/she is looking for. Thanks again for your input.

Nice cars there, but no way in Hell an nsx putting 350rwhp has 450 hp. By that calculation my 675 rwhp has 880 hp

peiserg, - thats just a test input. It's going to be removed on launch date. It would be nice if you could share your setup on there. That would help the community.

peiserg, - thats just a test input. It's going to be removed on launch date. It would be nice if you could share your setup on there. That would help the community.
what community are you referring to? trust me, pieserg has been part of the community, and to imply he is not is worthy of a swift boot in the pants.

Back