• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what i found

Are you buying it because it is a good deal or do you really want the car? I think your V8 RX7 is pretty cool. What is the RX-7 not giving you? I've always wanted to drive a V8 RX-7 but I have never seen one in person. The torque has got to be pretty nice? One thing you will give up going to an NSX.

Hopefully you can sell your car quickly and get this very nice low mileage NSX and join the group.

Post a picture of the odometer so we can all drool some more.

Last edited:
Are you buying it because it is a good deal or do you really want the car? I think your V8 RX7 is pretty cool. What is the RX-7 not giving you? I've always wanted to drive a V8 RX-7 but I have never seen one in person. The torque has got to be pretty nice? One thing you will give up going to an NSX.

Hopefully you can sell your car quickly and get this very nice low mileage NSX and join the group.

Post a picture of the odometer so we can all drool some more.

well to be honest i love the rx7, i started building it when i was 16, i bought it off of a neighbor, and me and my dad did it together... its an awesome car, but it really is toooo much, and all the parts have to be custom made, and i had to wait 8 months for my longtube headers so not only were they $$$, but also i had to wait( well they were $1000, guess thats not much compared to NSX)...
the funny thing is the only reason i did the swap on the rx7 is for the torque, so ill have to see how the nsx does, i know they have about zero torque, haha, my VW made 230 lbs of torque... but i dont know i guess i just want the car because its neat... i have a buddy with a lotus exige S, and even though its slow, its still such a neat car, so the NSX will be my next neat project....
I should have the car within the next 3 weeks, midterms are killing me...

Well, the NSX is not slow, it’s just not V8 fast, 4 cylinder turbo fast or… Well, maybe it is a little slow for its age. However, it makes up for it in many ways. You’ll love it without at a doubt.

You won’t have to wait for parts unless they are coming from Japan, but break out your Visa card because mods are not cheap! Maintenance will be a little surprising at first also. However, if you tackled the engine swap yourself, a timing belt and water pump will be a walk in the park.

Good luck and be safe.[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]

Well, the NSX is not slow, it’s just not V8 fast, 4 cylinder turbo fast or… Well, maybe it is a little slow for its age. However, it makes up for it in many ways. You’ll love it without at a doubt.

You won’t have to wait for parts unless they are coming from Japan, but break out your Visa card because mods are not cheap! Maintenance will be a little surprising at first also. However, if you tackled the engine swap yourself, a timing belt and water pump will be a walk in the park.

Good luck and be safe.[FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]

yeah that is what i am hoping about, that i will be able to do the work myself, but to be honest the midengine thing blows my mind, haha... but you know that what forums are for.... help

Did you complete the PPI?

not yet, i will let yall know when i do.... i kind of want to just buy it instead of constantly walking over there and staring at it.... seriously if anyone one knows anyone that wants a v8 rx7, tell them to call me 843-222-6306, i need to get this thing gone now!!!!!

your neighbor sounds like a smart guy and not an idiot for being able to afford all those things and living that kind of life. with that said, he must really respect you and like you for not only holding the car for a year, but selling it for 10-15K under what he could easily get right now. you could sell the car the day after purchase and make $15K in 24 hours...thats how good this deal is.

post some pics of this beauty...

Wow :eek: I wish my parents raised me in FL. Sucks to be independent since grade school in the slums of SF... Maybe one day I wish I can be like that Old feller...

Wow :eek: I wish my parents raised me in FL. Sucks to be independent since grade school in the slums of SF... Maybe one day I wish I can be like that Old feller...

yeah im in south carolina, but this car is going to be a handful... i like it but the prices are crazy, i paid about 9k for my motor swap and almost freaked, the turbo kit for an nsx is 13k... looks like i will be making my own turbo kit again...

Back