• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

look what i just bought!!!!

If I was you I would definitly paint it Imola. If it was me tho, I would take it off! Sorry jus my O.

I am thinking to re-spray it and match with my body color.:smile:
I would do the same. But keep in mind matching that colour, which i'm guessing is custom, could be a pain in the ass. I wonder if the the light, having to go thru the glass will give it a different shade? Mind you parts of the cover may be in the "shaded" areas and consistenly speaking, may show a deeper colour.

I would do the same. But keep in mind matching that colour, which i'm guessing is custom, could be a pain in the ass. I wonder if the the light, having to go thru the glass will give it a different shade? Mind you parts of the cover may be in the "shaded" areas and consistenly speaking, may show a deeper colour.

thx for the tips!!

I am thinking to re-spray it and match with my body color.:smile:
I took that for granted in my previous post, and while your at it remove that ricey "Club NSX" logo, was what i meant. :biggrin:

I took that for granted in my previous post, and while your at it remove that ricey "Club NSX" logo, was what i meant. :biggrin:

I think if it just said "NSX" it would look much better, but the Club part is pretty tacky imo.

Back