• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for 92-2002 NSX in Ontario

i think this thread went sideways in a hurry. (like an NSX in the rain with worn rears.. ) ;-) My intent is simple, to simply plant a bug into those who are thinking of selling, or have given serious thought, towards parting with their cars this spring. This was based on a recommendation from a friend. I am trying to be proactive and begin deliberations sooner rather than later so I can take advantage of our short driving season.

I do believe one has to set some sort of personal guidelines that can be considered "deal breakers" in this process, as its the car that I'm paying for after all. I'm sure anyone would feel this way when they are ready to cut a cheque for a substantial amount of money on a rapidly aging car ? . So I'm not conforming to a certain way of searching for an NSX ? Oh well ? I'll let the moderators do their job.

So if you're out there reading this thread, and thinking of selling, let's have a drink and discuss ;-)

i think this thread went sideways in a hurry. (like an NSX in the rain with worn rears.. ) ;-) My intent is simple, to simply plant a bug into those who are thinking of selling, or have given serious thought, towards parting with their cars this spring. This was based on a recommendation from a friend. I am trying to be proactive and begin deliberations sooner rather than later so I can take advantage of our short driving season.

I do believe one has to set some sort of personal guidelines that can be considered "deal breakers" in this process, as its the car that I'm paying for after all. I'm sure anyone would feel this way when they are ready to cut a cheque for a substantial amount of money on a rapidly aging car ? . So I'm not conforming to a certain way of searching for an NSX ? Oh well ? I'll let the moderators do their job.

So if you're out there reading this thread, and thinking of selling, let's have a drink and discuss ;-)

Sorry if I high-jacked your thread, not my intention at all.
I hope you find that special NSX.
Good luck with your search and may many owners come forward for you.

I'm glad us Canadians have come to terms in typical fashion.
I was worried this was going to turn into John's "looking for a 2002+" thread..

We will all keep our eyes open for you Simon.
Also, as Jim said, the WTB ads do seem to work quite well.
Ray, found his 2000 Monaco Blue that route.

All the best,

Lucas

keep patient simon. i get how rare as the car is, but all you need is just one serious like-minded seller in the country to come forward.

a 92 for 50 grand? must be killer value since its a convertible :)

from the photos it looks pretty mint however.

There's a beautiful red 1992 that just hit Kijiji for $50k.

I'll be a nice guy and save you $10k, you can have mine for $40k
wink.gif

Last edited:
This car was for sale last year too, so it may worth your while to drop him a line, asking price and selling price are two different things.
I would also think that if the owner placed an Ad in the middle of Winter, them he is looking to sell for some reason or another.

Bram

Back