• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for an autograph?

I thought a while on the idea of writing "R.I.P. Ayrton Senna, you were the greatest" in very, very small lettering on the car. But my friend advised me not to, because most people wouldn't get who Ayrton Senna was, and perhaps think he was a relative/friend or something. He definetley deserves a spot on our cars :smile: R.I.P Ayrton, only hero I ever had.

Firs one to come up with a price and colour options gets my order!!!
:biggrin:

the version i submitted to my graphics guy is just autograph only... will come in 2 sizes, each sticker/decal sheet will come with 1 larger (approx 10" long) senna autograph (like picture in thread) for exterior of car (window, rear bumper, etc) and 2 smaller ones (approx 4" long). can put the pair on your b-pillar which looks great or on your ashtray door.

vinyl can be made in white, silver, black. of course custom colors are available, but i figure these 3 are the most common.

i will have final picture and price by SATURDAY guys...

here are a few examples:

SENNA 10"

senna4.jpg

senna2.jpg

SENNA 4"

senna1.jpg

senna3.jpg

What about this guys?
The vinyl sticker will be just like the way you see in any color. Additional to that is your own personalized last 3 digits of your NSX's VIN placed anywhere you desired.

senna.JPG

I think this is a great sticker to place at the partition glass???

Will figure out a small price later

PRICE WILL BE $6/EA ANY COLOR
MEASUREMENT WILL BE 6"x5"

TAKING ORDER

the version i submitted to my graphics guy is just autograph only... will come in 2 sizes, each sticker/decal sheet will come with 1 larger (approx 10" long) senna autograph (like picture in thread) for exterior of car (window, rear bumper, etc) and 2 smaller ones (approx 4" long). can put the pair on your b-pillar which looks great or on your ashtray door.

vinyl can be made in white, silver, black. of course custom colors are available, but i figure these 3 are the most common.

i will have final picture and price by SATURDAY guys...

here are a few examples:

SENNA 10"

senna4.jpg

senna2.jpg

SENNA 4"

senna1.jpg

senna3.jpg

I am interested.

Feeding Frenzy!

Holy Crap... I started a feeding frenzy! Well, I'll keep you guys updated on the badges when I get them :cool:

well...mine would be free ... as in a present to fellow primers who shared the same Senna syndrome :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i just need to know sizes, quantitys and collors (a ton to choose from)

Well, I do not like the idea of putting sticker on the car itself, and I also thought we are trying for the badge look that Bob needs to cover up the holes up front.

Anyways, A badge is more what I like to see.

Well, I do not like the idea of putting sticker on the car itself, and I also thought we are trying for the badge look that Bob needs to cover up the holes up front.

Anyways, A badge is more what I like to see.

I'm not too keen on the sticker idea either. The badges are a little pricey though. According to the email, it's looking like they are going to be about $160 for a set (front and back). I'm okay with that, but I know that's more than what most are looking for.

I like the simple script version. Clean and tasteful! Black in a couple of sizes. Jeff

Back