• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for early coupe, 30-35K$

You buy a car. Drive it for as long as you want/can or until it no longer fits in with your lifestyle. You have the experience of it. Make new friends. Meet new people and it's great! In the end you sell the car and it's cost you hardly anything for the whole experience.

That's deep.
+1

Thanks for pointing these out! I'm still looking! Buying a car in Western Canada is difficult for me but I'm not ruling it out. However, I have long ago ruled out a car that's been in any accident, no matter the price.

Picky I know...

not picky at all. its an expensive car, and it's you hard earned money.

Thanks for pointing these out! I'm still looking! Buying a car in Western Canada is difficult for me but I'm not ruling it out. However, I have long ago ruled out a car that's been in any accident, no matter the price.

Picky I know...

He posted a big stack of boxes from Teknotik in another thread. Looks like an '02 conversion amongst other things. So few white cars around these parts... and they're all getting modded like mad!

confirmed accident car via a the craigslist ad.

Back on this BC car, is it confirmed that it's been damaged in an accident? I figure the VIN is the following: JH4NA1153MT800197 (for future reference).

- - - Updated - - -

confirmed accident car via a the craigslist ad.

Back on this BC car, is it confirmed that it's been damaged in an accident? I figure the VIN is the following: JH4NA1153MT800197 (for future reference).

hmmm... I was thinking of selling for a while...still debating if I should sell or just sell the stupid pos EvoX
was hoping to get $38 but with all the US cars i probably won't get what I want
mine is a 92 blk on blk with about 150k km had new coil overs last year, repaired climate control, stacy skirts( have oem), shine front lower bumper (have oem), 95 rims, H&R spacers, water pump + timing belt done when i bought the car in 2006 with 130k km on at the time, excedy hyper single (new friction disc ordered at Teknotik)..... and new momo steering wheel (never installed), new mugen pedals (never installed)...... etc etc...

hmmm... I was thinking of selling for a while...still debating if I should sell or just sell the stupid pos EvoX
was hoping to get $38 but with all the US cars i probably won't get what I want
mine is a 92 blk on blk with about 150k km had new coil overs last year, repaired climate control, stacy skirts( have oem), shine front lower bumper (have oem), 95 rims, H&R spacers, water pump + timing belt done when i bought the car in 2006 with 130k km on at the time, excedy hyper single (new friction disc ordered at Teknotik)..... and new momo steering wheel (never installed), new mugen pedals (never installed)...... etc etc...

Hey R0y, any accidents? Would you consider trading for a '96?

Back