• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for early coupe, 30-35K$

There is some info on Prime about that black car. Supposedly had 5200 repair to the rear with df front end conversion. I was thinking of selling mine and then buying this one to modify it. However, in the thread on here it sounds like the maintenance might be lacking. If I can find the link I'll post it

Interesting. Based on the very limited information given (mileage, age) it seems priced with room to negotiate. Stock in appearance, apart from the wheels. What are those wheels, 19s? 20s? Not my taste either.

The black accumulations at the mirror bases seems weird, and the the driving lights are odd: one appears mounted at the top of the duct, and one from the bottom. Not necessarily bad things, but items with questions to ask for clarification.

Wonder what the VIN reveals?

I just met the owner of this car earlier this week, he's a great guy but I'm not sure if he's on Prime.

Didn't get a close look at the car, but I do know the mechanic very well.

Andr3w, the antenna on the roof is the OEM cell phone antenna attached to the top of the rear glass hatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are the DRLs on the black 92?

Andrew, after reading your WTB ad, and looking at some the car's that are presented within this thread, which seems to be very nice BTW.
I'm curious as to what are your objections to some of these cars? What are you really looking for? And last but not least, what do you have and expect to get with the budget that you currently have? ( you don't have to reveal your budget).

I would be interesting in hearing your thoughts.

Bram

Andr3w, the antenna on the roof is the OEM cell phone antenna attached to the top of the rear glass hatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are the DRLs on the black 92?

Oops, never knew. Thanks for the heads up.

Andrew, after reading your WTB ad, and looking at some the car's that are presented within this thread, which seems to be very nice BTW.
I'm curious as to what are your objections to some of these cars? What are you really looking for? And last but not least, what do you have and expect to get with the budget that you currently have? ( you don't have to reveal your budget).

I would be interesting in hearing your thoughts.

Bram

Bram,

I don't want to thread jack, but I'm looking for one that is more original. I also prefer the two tone colour (red with black roof).

My budget is $30k (+$5k).

I just met the owner of this car earlier this week, he's a great guy but I'm not sure if he's on Prime.

Didn't get a close look at the car, but I do know the mechanic very well.

it was great meeting you and the others!

I'm on Prime but not as often as I like to, so my apologies if I don't respond in a timely manner.

I know the other guys where talking about a drive, I'm not sure if I will be able to attend due to family and work, so maybe we can do a quick meet for coffee or something?

i think i have contacted this person in 3years ago; i recognize the car and the location as well as milage. close to GTA and within reasonable driving distance from those as far as quebec/montreal.

if this is the same car car and owner from a few years back i would assume it will be reasonably negotiable as it has been on the market for quite some time.
hopefully thiw will help someone here!

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/KING+CITY/Ontario/19_7958602_/?showcpo=ShowCPO

Well that's it guys... many of you said the average search period is 2 years, I needed a little more since I started this thread in September 2013.

JH4NA1155MT002266 is now mine, with great pride! Formal introduction will be made on the correct forum.

Many thanks to all members who offered support over the dreadful years of waiting!

Last edited:
Back