• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for good Phoenix NSX stereo shop

Trying this in the Phoenix section, maybe I will have more success. I am planning on doing a 7" tablet in the navpod with dual din unit in console, have the shop paint and fabricate the console to make it all look factory. Any recommendations? I don't think SOS does extensive mods on the ICE, but I could be mistaken. Thanks!

BTW - looking forward to meeting some of you at the local events!

BTW- I was going to use a male male connector so the aftermarket unit can hook up to the winshield antenna. This will obviate the need for the large/goofy retractable antenna and have the car keep its sleek silouhette. Haven't heard of any people doing this (some stock head unit guys are simply unplugging the retractable antenna - same effect)

Last edited:
Lance is on it! Will be doing a new 7" dual din plus 7" android tablet in navpod, plus rearview camera install...will let you all know how it turns out!

Lance is on it! Will be doing a new 7" dual din plus 7" android tablet in navpod, plus rearview camera install...will let you all know how it turns out!

Looking forward to the results. If you are local, please meet up with us sometime!

Looking forward to the results. If you are local, please meet up with us sometime!

The power adapter has been giving us fits - should be done in the next week or so! Everything fits in the navpod just fine, just one little hangup.

Back