• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for JIM POWELL

I'm posting this in the general section to reach the most people.

Anyone remember/know Jim Powell, the guy who modifies rear view mirrors for the Valentine 1 display? I sent him my NSX mirror 3 weeks ago and cannot reach him. I have not heard back from him and he does not answer my emails. I have been emailing since I sent it because I wanted him to return it next day air.

He seems like a regular guy and I think he has lots of satisfied customers here so I don't want to raise any unecessary fears. But I *am* getting concerned and want to know the status of my mirror. Any ideas on how to contact him?

Feel free to PM me at [email protected] or phone my office 7am - 4pm EDT 770.457.1046

Thanks.

Thanks. I talked to him and he is running behind on orders. The product sounds great and seems worth the wait. I hope to have mine back next week.

I started this a while back when I put the wheels into motion ato have him do an InV1si for the NSX after seeing the design for the BMW. It took a while but he finally got wind of the idea and chimed in to this forum. He did a nice job but was not reliable in terms of sticking to time requirements agreed to and failed to include an essential part for the mirror I needed for it to be installed prior to leaving for NSXPO. It infuriated me and my installer and cost me extra $$ and time due to his oversight. Little things mean a lot....

Back