• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for my first NSX

After parting ways with my previous toy/project car (400hp turbo rsx-s) I am ready to make the step up to an NSX.

Color preference would be white/yellow/silver/black, black interior, pre 2002. Ideally I would like to find a well maintained NA2 NSX-T in good condition, original paint, no accidents, etc. Lower-mileage, good condition 91-94 would also be considered for the right price. Some minor, basic mods are fine but nothing extensive - I already got that out of my system with the previous car.

I would be comfortable spending up to around $35k and able to stretch a little bit if one comes along that I just can't walk away from.

Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but looking pretty much anywhere in the continental US. Will fly out and drive home or arrange for shipping as needed.

Let the happy hunting begin!

- Chris

Back