• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for opinions

So don't shoot me just yet but I am looking to lower my car on lowering springs for now. I have Bilstein shocks and running oem springs. I'm looking at getting either H&R springs and Tein springs. I've looked at the drop numbers and am leaning more towards the H&Rs. I guess I'm just looking to see what others have experienced as I am very new to this vehicle and have not been around many who have had them. Thanks in advance

Do your Bilsteins have 2 circlip grooves cut into each strut?

If so, which one are the perches set to?

We're running Bilsteins with the stock springs on our red NSX, with the circlips (and hence- spring perches) mounted at the lower setting.

That lowers the car about 7/8" all around, which is about perfect for a street car.

Brian

Do your Bilsteins have 2 circlip grooves cut into each strut?

If so, which one are the perches set to?

We're running Bilsteins with the stock springs on our red NSX, with the circlips (and hence- spring perches) mounted at the lower setting.

That lowers the car about 7/8" all around, which is about perfect for a street car.

Brian

Agreed. This is your best option and it's free if you currently on the top (OEM height) perch setting.

Back