• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

looking for someone who does Retail Store interior design

hi fellow nsxers of socal.

i didnt know where to post this but im looking for someone here, local in socal, who might be knowledgeable or works in the following industry:

interior design / furniture / lighting for a retail store.

everytime i walk into a yogurtland or some new hot spot, im curious who designed the place?! like where do these people find these designers?! they are so nice and clean and modern looking.

my plan:

im about to open a third retail store, im looking to build it differently than the other two... more towards a retail store that has a "lounge" atmosphere to it.

i was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction to someone who can actually design and possibly contract out to build the floorplan and get all the lighting, fixtures, furniture, etc.

preferably someone who knows about building a "night club" bar or lounge.

thanks guys!

aaron

check out this book for some great ideas. the names of all the design firms/architects are in the back index and some of the agencies are in SoCal.

Last edited:
I might have a lead for you. Will follow-up.

Update: Didn't pan out. Sorry.

Last edited:
check out this book for some great ideas. the names of all the design firms/architects are in the back index and some of the agencies are in SoCal.

thanks ill try and find an eBook version, i cant wait for shipping ahhaha

hi fellow nsxers of socal.

i didnt know where to post this but im looking for someone here, local in socal, who might be knowledgeable or works in the following industry:

interior design / furniture / lighting for a retail store.

everytime i walk into a yogurtland or some new hot spot, im curious who designed the place?! like where do these people find these designers?! they are so nice and clean and modern looking.

my plan:

I'm about to open a third retail store, im looking to build it differently than the other two... more towards a retail store that has a "lounge" atmosphere to it.
All we do it commercial T.I. in our Centers. Let me know what you need? Gil

i was wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction to someone who can actually design and possibly contract out to build the floorplan and get all the lighting, fixtures, furniture, etc.

preferably someone who knows about building a "night club" bar or lounge.

thanks guys!

aaron
New wave per AMC theaters: Dining with movies!!!!!!!!

Got to give this some thought, dinner with drama!!

Okay, I was able to get the info after all.

Davis Krumins @ Davis Ink Interior Design
http://www.davisinkltd.com/

They did the hookah bar in Anahiem called Fusion (which I hang out at frequently, and the owner was the one who gave me this guy's info) and some of the high-end clubs in downtown San Diego (Fluxx and Stingaree), as well as some nice places in LA.

Good luck!

Okay, I was able to get the info after all.

Davis Krumins @ Davis Ink Interior Design
http://www.davisinkltd.com/

They did the hookah bar in Anahiem called Fusion (which I hang out at frequently, and the owner was the one who gave me this guy's info) and some of the high-end clubs in downtown San Diego (Fluxx and Stingaree), as well as some nice places in LA.

Good luck!

thanks man this seems like a good lead to start. ill check out that Fusion place, and contact davis

thanks bro

Back