• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for stock NA1 wheels

Tires not necessary. Price paid depends on how close they are to factory condition. They are running at most $750 for a set on eBay and single nice wheels as low as $100. Show me what you've got - if I don't have to bring to a wheel repair place to get rid of curb rash, etc, I'll certainly be willing to pay more than if I do. Just got my 2nd NA1 and the guy didn't keep fat 5's so I want to get em before I regret I can't find them later.

I would email the guys at AHparts in Rancho Cordova, they have a few wrecked NSX's and may have the fat 5's sitting around. I have a set from my 1992 NSX if i ever decide to sell them ill be sure to message you. Best Of Luck!

Thanks man - I will email you just in case. I picked up a set in Socal, but they are chrome and I was thinking I wanted the flat ones. For now, I'm good, but would still like to see pix of what you have and prices. thanks.

-Dan

Thanks YS. I picked up a set in SoCal with tires, but will keep these guys in mind Just in case, and also for other OEM parts. Appreciate it!

Back