• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to buy a few things from DALI, Experiences?

Just got my 3rd or 4th completed order from Dali last week, I got it 2 days after ordering and he confirmed the order within minutes of placing it.

I recently purchased KW coilovers and a few other trim pieces from Dali. I make it a habit to always contact the vendor prior to check the availability. I have never waited for item on backorder from him so I can't talk about those complaints. I also never had to dispute an order. He also discussed several topics via email and never missed a beat. I personally would have no issue ordering again but that being said always insure you are also protected during the transaction. Best of luck and I hope you can enjoy whatever items you were planning on getting.

I too, had great service for a while...... and then- nothing. I disputed a paypal transaction prior to the 45 day time period and got my $$ back for one item but am still owed for some other items to the tune of $500. I am going to do something about it. So if others who have been burned want to PM me perhaps we can band together, find out what recourse we have and go down that road. I am not going to just blow it off.
Thanks

My personal experience with Dali has been nothing short of exceptional. Emails were responded to within a day, often within the hour. Prices were more than reasonable, if not cheap. He supplied me with a variety of shipping options and their respective quotes. They even returned the difference in shipping after the fact. Products arrived in good time and in good order... I will NOT hesitate to use Dali in the future.

Was a customer of his.Many purchases. Thought I was a friend.Many e-mails.
Then one day, with no rhyme or reason, conflict or complaint he changed and I had work to get my money back for a unfilled order. No replay, no correspondence, nothing.

If you live in SoCal and you can meet him or see him face to face I don't think you will have a problem. I don't think he will pull his nonsense if he thinks he may run into you.

If you really want a product that he offers and you can handle the chance of paying for it and then getting no product and losing your money then do it. My prediction is that it will go well, and you;ll feel very smug until your day comes that it does not work out.

Could not have written a better response pbasso. He is like the soup nazi on Seinfeld. Something will set him off except he won't explain what it is. Then he goes silent. He doesn't even come back and say "no nsx parts for you". Btw check out his bbb rating: it is an F.

I've had multiple transactions with Mark, not problem one. Probably doesn't hurt that I send him naked women pics. Great guy in my book and he'll continue to get my business.

Please disregard my earlier posts discussing my positive experiences, I just experienced what pbassjo describes below. I had lots of emails back and forth with Mark over the past 9 months or so, he answered tons of questions for me, always confirmed receipt of my order in the same day and would email me when the item got sent out. I had 6-7 successful and easy orders with Dali and didn't understand why people disliked them.

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for a part I needed to get my car running and got no confirmation. I'm in CA so I get my parts within 2-3 days, I waited 5 before my first request for an update. I got no response to any of my requests. I placed the dispute with Paypal today and got my money back within a few hours. What's the story? It doesn't really matter, I'm done ordering from Dali, lower prices aren't worth wondering when/if you are going to get what you ordered.

Was a customer of his.Many purchases. Thought I was a friend.Many e-mails.
Then one day, with no rhyme or reason, conflict or complaint he changed and I had work to get my money back for a unfilled order. No replay, no correspondence, nothing.

If you live in SoCal and you can meet him or see him face to face I don't think you will have a problem. I don't think he will pull his nonsense if he thinks he may run into you.

If you really want a product that he offers and you can handle the chance of paying for it and then getting no product and losing your money then do it. My prediction is that it will go well, and you;ll feel very smug until your day comes that it does not work out.

Back