• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to detail my Nsx

Hey guys, im looking to detail the exterior of my Nsx. Any idea or recommendations to take my X, thanks in advance. Nico

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Steve-

We did meet one time, I came to your place and did an evaluation of your car. For those who have sent emails in, I have answered all of them. Sorry for the delay, I just got back in town from a week of traveling. With the amount of emails I have been getting from NSX owners I put together some special pricing for you guys that will extend to any NSX owner. Thanks again guys and looking forward to hearing from more of you.

Steve-

We did meet one time, I came to your place and did an evaluation of your car. For those who have sent emails in, I have answered all of them. Sorry for the delay, I just got back in town from a week of traveling. With the amount of emails I have been getting from NSX owners I put together some special pricing for you guys that will extend to any NSX owner. Thanks again guys and looking forward to hearing from more of you.

You did? Sorry, I completely forgot. That must've been a long time ago. :smile:

Back