• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like I am the newest owner

Image 15.jpg

I left a deposit today on a 2005 Black/Black NSX in Dallas that I am going to bring here to Houston. The car is very clean and has only one potential issue. I noticed that the clutch has a little shudder on take off in first gear. Has anyone experienced that? Is is something to worry about? I am having the car taken to the Acura dealership in Dallas on Monday for a PPI.

Last edited:
If it just a little shudder that is normal.

She looks beautiful, Hope everthing checks out with the PPI. Good luck.

Great color choice! Congratulations and hope it all works out, great looking car.

Welcome. Great looking ride.

It got the PPI at Goodson Acura in Dallas today and it passed with flying colors. Picking it up on Friday. It has never had a timing belt so when it gets here to Houston that will probably be my first deal. I may have paid a little too much for the car but it is very clean.

You didn't pay too much. That is a real low mileage car. Not many left. Mine came from Goodson Acura!

My view is that it is always worth it to start out with a solid car so I felt good about the purchase. Now i have to learn about NSX.

Ask away. Lesson one: Don't sell any OEM parts. If you do, make sure you know what they are worth. I have literally given away some of my parts because I did not know better. 2005 parts... yeah... worth a lot of money. Just don't do it.

It has never had a timing belt so when it gets here to Houston that will probably be my first deal.

Might as well take a peek at the clutch while you're at it. Just a good piece of mind since you were concerned about that.

My clutch also has a slight shudder during initial engagement. I've gotten use to it engaging it a certain way. no biggie.

When I was shopping for my NSX...I checked one out that had a slight shudder...come to find out it was a high performance clutch.

I didnt end up buying it as it had other issues.

Congratulations, was that 000090?

good luck with it, just keep it clean :)

My view is that it is always worth it to start out with a solid car so I felt good about the purchase. Now i have to learn about NSX.

You have a Ford GT too??? Am I the only one left on this forum with an NSX and no Ford GT?

Sounds like you need a GT. Here are a few more of the toys if you want to join in those groups.
:smile:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 110
playa.......playon.....:cool:

Sounds like you need a GT. Here are a few more of the toys if you want to join in those groups.
:smile:

Yeah I have the desire. I need you to give me the know-how please. :biggrin:

Back