• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Louisiana NSX Owners

You :biggrin: :biggrin: - the other La owner recently moved to dallas area.

Last edited:
Thats cool. I'm gald to hear that there is still some other NSX's in LA. A friend of mine's dad has one in Kenner but he keeps in stored in a warehouse and it doesn't get much use.

96RedT - I went to college at USL (ULL) in Lafayette. I love Lafayette! My sister still lives there. We'll have to get together some time and take the cars out for a ride. When I drove my car home from Dallas last weekend, I spent the night in Lafayette.

Daniel

NSXLuvr said:
You :biggrin: :biggrin: - the other La owner recently moved to dallas area.

I can't remember the other NSXer, but he has a blue widebody NSX with the 02 lights. I saw it in a magazine and he is from LA as well.

1TITENSX said:
I can't remember the other NSXer, but he has a blue widebody NSX with the 02 lights. I saw it in a magazine and he is from LA as well.

You mean...

1575_p39529.jpg

I'm here too!
I am gettin new shoes and socks (painted brake calipers) next week!
Include me in any rides / get togethers!
I too went to ULL when it was USL

Do I see a trend here?

JNSX

I was in NOLA last weekend for the Essence festival and saw a nice red one near the French Market on Sat or Sun. It may have been a 91 with a black top and stock exhaust. Anyone here?

Nate in DC

Back