• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab NSX racing on the Airfield

I decided to put together a quick video of my NSX racing against several competitors on various airfields here in the southeast.

My power was either 430whp (lo boost) or 480whp (hi boost)

I am running Lovefab Stage 1 with the addition of alcohol methanol injection. My boost on low is 6.8lbs and high boost is 9.8lbs. I do have stock internals.

My advantage against most of these cars was weight. My car weight 3,080 lbs wet with 1/2 tank of fuel.

Here are the list of cars:

2012 Ford Mustang
2005 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo
2007 Corvette Z06
2012 Camaro ZL1
2008 BMW 135i
2010 Corvette Z06
2011 Shelby GT500
2012 Nissan GTR
2006 Corvette S/C c6
2004 Corvette Z06 c5
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
2006 Viper SRT-10
2006 Corvette C6
2003 Porsche 996 TT

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xct_Wl_ctMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

as much as I love your enthusiasm for the nsx and this community...and your amazing screen presence......did you have to choose "butt blaster"..........:tongue:

as much as I love your enthusiasm for the nsx and this community...and your amazing screen presence......did you have to choose "butt blaster"..........:tongue:

575x4593.jpg

That's Backside Basher to you :wink:

My aftermarket seats which only fit up to a 34 inch waist work for some people.

As you can see, she does hurt the tushy of most Domestics on the airfield.

Dual purpose name:tongue:

Last edited:
I can't believe how fast your car is.... That's amazing. Especially on stock internals. Your HP numbers are good but not crazy high. The car seems amazingly fast for those numbers.

Last edited:
Which turbo are you running?

WOW, thats fast! How much weight reduction have you done to get to the weight you are at now?

Which turbo are you running?

Precision T4 .57

WOW, thats fast! How much weight reduction have you done to get to the weight you are at now?

Lightened:
Wheels
Brake Rotors
Seats
Hood
Wing
Carpet
Battery
Clutch and flywheel

Removed:
Tools
Spare
Targa Engine Cover
Windshield Wipers

Added weight:
Turbo System
Audio system

57mm comp at the inducer?

Precision T4 .57

Lightened:
Wheels
Brake Rotors
Seats
Hood
Wing
Carpet
Battery
Clutch and flywheel

Removed:
Tools
Spare
Targa Engine Cover
Windshield Wipers

Added weight:
Turbo System
Audio system

Great video! Very fair and watchable unlike most race videos on youtube.

That porsche at the end must be really well put together to have gotten the edge on your beast!

Here is another video of the Porsche vs NSX from the side of the airfield

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/byOgkkiyMJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

badasss car , gald you kept the ac lol

awesome! i was waiting for you to reel in that porsche at the end but he was moving!!

I was gaining on him in forth gear but when I shifted to 5th, he immediately pulled away. Our 5th gear is so wear compared to this Porsche. Is it worth (or possible) to build my 4th and 5th gearing to make them stronger? Shifting into 5th, we were near 150-152mph

I was gaining on him in forth gear but when I shifted to 5th, he immediately pulled away. Our 5th gear is so wear compared to this Porsche. Is it worth (or possible) to build my 4th and 5th gearing to make them stronger? Shifting into 5th, we were near 150-152mph

Theres really not much you can do. You already running a 6 speed correct? I wouldnt want to shorten the gears any further considering the power you're making. You would be ripping through those gears like crazy.

When and where is your next run? lol

Next Thursday in Hendersonville, N.C.

Theres really not much you can do. You already running a 6 speed correct? I wouldnt want to shorten the gears any further considering the power you're making. You would be ripping through those gears like crazy.

You are correct....I do want to do it but might be time for a mild motor build.

**Calling Cody**

Incredible - the WHP differences between the cars you're against and you're eating them alive!

You sir have a PM. :)

Lightened:
Wheels
Brake Rotors
Seats
Hood
Wing
Carpet
Battery
Clutch and flywheel

Removed:
Tools
Spare
Targa Engine Cover
Windshield Wipers

Added weight:
Turbo System
Audio system

sweet, what lightened rotors are you running, BBK or stock setup?

And how have you lightened the carpet? LOL

Run 12 lbs of boost in 4 -6 gears. Wei-Shen was doing that. That should help and will help you need a motor build sooner. :biggrin:

Back