• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low serial numbered cars

Funny enough, the refresh program isn't much more than a place like SOS or Driving Ambition can do for your NSX here in the states. They basically go over your car, find anything worn out and replace with factory parts. I guess it's cool that it is done by Honda at the factory, but it's not like they build you a new NSX.

Realistically, I think "put through Honda refresh program" would increase value to many buyers. Whatever SoS or DA would be doing would just be basic maintenance that any service center would do, only in this case it would be non-dealer (repair stuff as it breaks basically).

For some buyers who dont spend tons of time on NSX Prime, I think that could actually be an issue (service at an independent) unless they're open to the concept and willing to do a lot of learning.

Any time Ive sold cars that had been serviced at independents Ive had buyers who expressed concern - thats just how it is with regular folks. Not everyone is an enthusiast or trusts that "non-dealer service" is safe.

Something like a full official factory refresh program, on the other hand, is bound to impress anyone.

Back