• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

lurker to noobie

I have been reading these posts with great relish! And mayo. So now it's time to step in the blog and say just how excited I am to be learning and becoming wiser about all things NSX.
I live in the Atlanta area and hopefully will roll out the next time there is a gathering...
I am actively seeking to purchase an NSX, and would love to chat with anyone in earshot...
Thanks,
Dennis

Welcome...this is an amazing site...and the NSX is such an amazing machine!
The dream is alive once you aspire to own one - and it is relived every day after you own one - believe me.

I always wanted an NSX ever since it came out...and having been an owner for 4 years, I can tell you that there are very few exotics that I would want to own...the looks, performance and comfort of this car make it legendary...and legendary is all that I need.

Good luck in your dream and your adventure.

Dam :cool:

Good to have you aboard and there is a lot of help here on this great site as others mention. Great network and support. Your adventure is just beginning!:wink:

Great advice Shaun! Listen to this Dennis. It's good advice.

Eiffel is here in Marietta - it's good to have an excellent man here in town other than a dealer.

I'll add my welcome from a fellow Atlantan ... need details about your car, what part of Atlanta do you live, pics, etc. :tongue:

Welcome.......this website will cost you money now.........Ask me how I know?:wink:

I'll add my welcome from a fellow Atlantan ... need details about your car, what part of Atlanta do you live, pics, etc. :tongue:

Hey Keith, I've spoken to Dennis side bar - he contacted me for "advice"- go figure....lol. He doesn't have one yet. He's on the prowl. Maybe on to a nice one here in Atlanta - a silver 2000 - didn't know there was one here and the guys a primer. There you have it. It should be on market - not sure. I haven't looked. Anyway, if he gets one soon we should all get together in Buckhead if you have time and have a brew. Kind of like what you and I have been trying to get together without much success, but we will. Hope he posts more about what he finds out about this local one.

More wisdom!! lol. Thanks again for the support. Perhaps I was wrong in creating a name for myself before getting the car. It is motivation for me, but perhaps misleading to others that I don't have one, Yet!!! Sorry for that, if it is indeed the case of cart before the horsepower....

More wisdom!! lol. Thanks again for the support. Perhaps I was wrong in creating a name for myself before getting the car. It is motivation for me, but perhaps misleading to others that I don't have one, Yet!!! Sorry for that, if it is indeed the case of cart before the horsepower....

Nah, nah, not at all. Great relish (and mayo) indicate your sincerity.
Sometimes I wish I would have signed onto Prime when I first began looking in (late 2003 ?). I waited til I bought. No need for that wait. Get in, read up, enjoy the hunt. :wink:
Best to you. Great time to be a potential buyer!

But, I was wondering...... how you chose your user name.

Dennis- Good to see another Prime member in the ATL area. Best of luck in your NSX search......I had the best time looking for ours and this is a good time to be buying. Keep us posted!

MORE Atlanta people!!!

Ok, this is certainly motivation to get a NSX event together when the weather gets warmer. I was actually able to wash a car today once I got home from work!

The name is from a three masted sailing ship, with the NSX being my vessel and I own three Welsh Corgis' who are not silent!!!

Back