• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LVNSX tire buyer club

Our tire buyers club location has change to the Discount Tires at Lake Mead and Tennya, 636-2160. Mike is still the manager. Our price is 10% over cost, half price for installation and no cost for turning in old tires.

Email me if you want you name added to the list. This discount is good at this location only.

Lance

How much of a discount does that end up being for a new set? Did you ever get a chance to update the list with my info on it?

Ryland

How much of a discount does that end up being for a new set? Did you ever get a chance to update the list with my info on it?

Ryland

On 6-20-08 Yokohama S Drive BW 275/40-17 98 BW cost $320. Your name is not on the first list and the other list has been lost. PM if you want you name on the new list.

Lance

On 6-20-08 Yokohama S Drive BW 275/40-17 98 BW cost $320. Your name is not on the first list and the other list has been lost. PM if you want you name on the new list.

Lance

I have two price corrections.

1. The total price of the two tires was $310.
2. We do pay the $1 state tax on old tires.

Lance

Ryland

Hey you don't have an NSX! Hit da road ya lousy dead beat! And buy some Daikin units while you're at it!

:tongue:

Man, I am sure NOBODY got the Daikin joke here. Actually, I spec out Daikin all the time but you guy can't get the job.

Back