• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Magic the Gathering

I know my coolness just went to negative but I just started playing with a co-worker again. Played when I was in middle school. Put my cards away, in college some of my residents played so I played for a few months and put my cards away. And now I'll probably be playing for a little bit here and there.

Any of you guys got cards stashed away in the attic that you want to get rid of? :biggrin:

I know my coolness just went to negative but I just started playing with a co-worker again. Played when I was in middle school. Put my cards away, in college some of my residents played so I played for a few months and put my cards away. And now I'll probably be playing for a little bit here and there.

Any of you guys got cards stashed away in the attic that you want to get rid of? :biggrin:

Sold for $200 after college at ebay, Qty: 3000 pcs = $100 ebay price. That was not includ my most killer set which is all red color :biggrin:

I still have cards stashed away...2 big boxes worth. I know I had a whole set of Beta Dual lands I am pretty sure I still have. As far as getting rid of my cards I have had plenty of chances to, and still haven't done it. Don't ask me why I hold on to them. I don't play, and I haven't gone through them in probably 5 - 6 yrs

Yeah I got a binder of cards somewhere I'm trying to find. I know they're somewhere but looked and can't figure out where I put them. Almost like some Nsx parts I've bought years ago too, they just.... Vanish...

Last edited:
I had a few thousand that were given to me (nothing like moxes, lotus, etc... I think some dual lands were about as good as I had). I was recently wondering where they were because I know my son (who is now into pokemon cards) would love them.

Back