• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Manchester United sucks!!!!!!

your still trying to blend in with those bloody brits heh! :tongue:

Next time I'm back in LDN I'm going to a futbol match, no excuses!! :biggrin:

your still trying to blend in with those bloody brits heh! :tongue:

Next time I'm back in LDN I'm going to a futbol match, no excuses!! :biggrin:

LOL yeah, but it's tough. I actually MUCH prefer to hang with the Aussies and Kiwis. And the Germans. And I guess the Swiss and Dutch. Ohh, almost forgot...the Norwegians are great. :smile: And the Italians... wow those people KNOW HOW TO LIVE (and have gorgeous daughters) The Scots are great too. And hey... the French aren't too shaby either outside of Paris. I've had some wild times with the Frogs here!!

yeah and the english are ok i guess, in a pinch. :tongue:

m_9c77434c663a04633b27f89a7fe258ba.gif

MANU.gif

m_8c78778e916fba5389383ddfd319f689.gif

mu-1.gif

m_3682313bf9c2c62fcf4d2e3e0ca0980b1.gif

True... ManU played well for 30 min, the rest of the game was dominated by Chelsea. DO not like either team thpugh... I wished they both lost! :D

Anyway: The EURO2008 is in 3 weeks! Here in my city! :) :) :)

Haha C. Ronaldo was scared of the penality and then he blew it. :D

Overall the game sucked, boring, lots of english fairplay but the ref fell for it plus the players tried to get free kicks from every position, I'm done seeing 85kg 1,90m attackers like Drogba drop dead, it's not like it's easy to bring him down. 1:1 after 120min I mean c'mon this is the final not some "best of four I'm scared to catch a goal" game.

You heard Grant got sacked, what do you think about that? In my opinion Roman got mad, Grant did a splendid job. Good luck finding a better coach.

Oh and Manu sucks, jup.

chado: Haha, I guess it's only fair since beckham got his eye on some american cheerleader.
davidbeckham470607ahh6.jpg

Haha C. Ronaldo was scared of the penality and then he blew it. :D

Overall the game sucked, boring, lots of english fairplay but the ref fell for it plus the players tried to get free kicks from every position, I'm done seeing 85kg 1,90m attackers like Drogba drop dead, it's not like it's easy to bring him down. 1:1 after 120min I mean c'mon this is the final not some "best of four I'm scared to catch a goal" game.

You heard Grant got sacked, what do you think about that? In my opinion Roman got mad, Grant did a splendid job. Good luck finding a better coach.

Oh and Manu sucks, jup.

chado: Haha, I guess it's only fair since beckham got his eye on some american cheerleader.
davidbeckham470607ahh6.jpg

It looks like that chick could get from key west to Cuba in a paddle boat without breaking a sweat.

Back