• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619‬ Real estate vulture

Maybe change the wording to Martin Daboa first?

Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619. Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619. Martin Dabao (917) 968-5619

BUMP. BUMP. BUMP. And..........................BUMP.

this db brings a whole new meaning to cold calling.....martin dabump

Lets send it to the top again....

I have received 4 other unsolicited inquiries from brokers but all were by snail mail and all opened with offering their condolences. I never knew that brokers would research Surrogate Court files to get this information. It is troubling since those files contain personal info for my siblings including dates of birth and socials.

unfortunately there are many folks who study any and all filings to the local court/prothonatary/ tax authority/....

I have received 4 other unsolicited inquiries from brokers but all were by snail mail and all opened with offering their condolences. I never knew that brokers would research Surrogate Court files to get this information. It is troubling since those files contain personal info for my siblings including dates of birth and socials.
And yet, my father is gone for over 40 years, and my mother for more than 3, and they get more snail mail at my house than I do. Last week, my father received a letter saying that the warranty on his car was going to expire, and offered to extend it. If they're checking DMV databases, I'd be curious how his name came up. He'd be over 100 years old, and hasn't driven in over 43 years.

Back