• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Matching leather seat insert color for Kaiser Silver?

Has anyone with a Kaiser Silver NSX tried to match the insert color for a leather seat cover replacement from leatherseats.com? I have some gray/silver samples from them but none appear to match closely. Any recommendations?

I may be dense, but what do you mean by "insert color". I have a silver '92 and am looking to have the leather (black) replaced.
See attached image from leatherseats.com. You can order a two-tone color for the seat. In my case I am looking at black for the wrap color and a silver/gray color for the insert, except I can't find one that matches my Kaiser Silver body color.

- - - Updated - - -

Note the leatherseats.com sent me a black leather sample called "Ecstasy Black" which isn't on their website but appears to be superior to their default black.

Attachments

• leatherSeatsDotComInsert.gif
    leatherSeatsDotComInsert.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 123
Not sure how quick you need upholstery but I am looking for a 91 now and will be doing a complete custom interior after I find one. I specialize in bimmer upholstery kits and these seats will not be that difficult. There are some Alcantara and good microsuedes that will match well
Kevin

I looked at the leather samples they sent to me. The samples did not really match the Kaiser Silver paint of my car. I was thinking of a two tone interior silver and black. But no luck with the colors matching. So I just went with red and black. Something different. :smile:

Back