• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mats, Manuals, Misc and Cover for '91 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the few bits left from my recently departed NSX.

1. Orignal Acura ivory floor mats with red NSX logo. Drivers side is in good condition, passenger side is excellent condition. $100 + ship for the pair

2. Original Acura ivory trunk mat with red NSX logo, like new condition, very heavy construction. $100 + ship

3. Original bound '91 NSX service manual, excellent condition. $100 + ship SOLD

4. Original '91 NSX owners manual in leather pouch, excellent condition. $40 + ship SOLD

5. Original Acura cotton flannel car cover, grey with red NSX logo with storage bag. Fair condition, no holes but a couple of stitch areas are single rather than double stitched, needs a wash. $30 + ship SOLD

6. NSX front license plate bracket with mounting hardware. New unused. $10 + ship SOLD

Three ball point pens:

7. Black with silver color trim and silver NSX logo, large body plastic. $10 + ship SOLD

8. Wood (Teak) with gold color trim, black Acura logo, slender body, rather pretty pen. $15 + ship SOLD

9. The heavyweight, titanium metal with gold trim, Black NSX logo These came with the car in '91, not sure about later years. $50 + ship SOLD

10. I found one more item. Dash cover, black, for early cars with no passenger air bag. Eliminates that glare from the instrument pod. $15 + ship SOLD

Sorry no pictures available. If you guys buy these items I can afford a digital camera. :biggrin: --- Sid

Last edited:
Hi,
Ill take the car cover and license holder. I can paypal payment right away.
Pls check Pm thanks!

Helli, I'll take number 9, License plate bracket and any of the Pens if not sold.

Bram

skbiker said:
These are the few bits left from my recently departed NSX.

Note: mats are quite heavy, shipping could be expensive. Local pick up would be a better choice if possible. San Jose, CA

1. Orignal Acura ivory floor mats with red NSX logo. Drivers side is in good condition, passenger side is excellent condition. $100 + ship for the pair

2. Original Acura ivory trunk mat with red NSX logo, like new condition, very heavy construction. $100 + ship

3. Original bound '91 service manual, excellent condition. $100 + ship

4. Original '91 NSX owners manual in leather pouch, excellent condition. $40 + ship

5. Original Acura cotton flannel car cover, grey with red NSX logo with storage bag. Fair condition, no holes but a couple of stitch areas are single rather than double stitched, needs a wash. $30 + ship

6. NSX front license plate bracket with mounting hardware. New unused. $10 + ship

Three ball point pens:

7. Black with silver color trim and silver NSX logo, large body plastic. $10 + ship

8. Wood (Rosewood?) with gold color trim, black Acura logo, slender body, rather pretty pen. $15 + ship

9. The heavyweight, titanium metal with gold trim, Black NSX logo These came with the car in '91, not sure about later years. $50 + ship

If these prices are totally out of line, make me a reasonable offer.

Sorry no pictures available. If you guys buy these items I can afford a digital camera. :biggrin: --- Sid

The final items, floor and trunk mats, have been sold. Thanks to everyone that expressed an interest in my items.
Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back