• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maximum Motorsports

Here is my ajenda:

Tonight - Star Trek midnight showing
Friday - Work till 11:30 pm (ONE DAY SALE)
Sat - Leading March of Dimes "March For Babies" 7am-10am.

I'm down for hanging out Saturday. Forecast says rain Saturday so we won't be seein Kyle. :tongue:

Keep this on the calendar:
UFC May 23rd. Evans vs Machida. Two of my favs.

I'll keep the UFC on my calendar. Here is my schedule
Friday, Star Trek with TourchedRedCorvette, then out to the bar with Brian.
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - Gotta drive to Bloomington for sisters graduation party.

On another note, I'm just going the way of ignoring Dan again. It's obvious he's a total moron, I don't know why we / I continue to give him fuel by even talking to him. I'll just be posting around him from now on, chuckeling and rolling my eyes. I guess he can't lie to me if I don't talk to him. A good lesson for Mark and Yuki I guess.

alright!!
now get on the horn and round up your friends, cause when you are wrong and left with no recoarse if you have dido heads around you bobbing their heads in agreeance you MUST be correct :rolleyes:

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

well, atleast I make you smile :)
cheers

now run little man and round up the back slappers to fight your battle for you

Thank God for stupid people, if everyone was smart think how hard it would be to get a job!

if everyone had a job, what would happen to the democratic party?!?!
or bamas desire for a nanny state?? :p

I love dumb people, it makes it easier for people like me to suceed more in life :D
and continue to afford maintaning those sucesses :(
lol

saweet!

where in louisville are you? I'm about to go take mine out for a drive...stupid justin didnt answer his phone :mad:

I live out by the Indian Springs Golf Course on Westport. But I will meet up any where.....

I work late tonight 3-4am, but Saturday afternoon and anytime Sunday works (weather permitting) I am to lazy to put the wipers back on my car. LOL Just give me a shout if you guys are headed out.

CJ
502-409-2830:smile:

Back