• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maximum Motorsports

attachment.php

Attachments

• Woodford-Reserve.jpg
    Woodford-Reserve.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 4,683
^ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Great pic! Can't believe I've lived in KY for almost a decade and that is the first time we've been to a distillery. Loved it...

hey guy my names is Sky am new to this area. But i like to meet up with you guy sometime. i live in indiana, i got an 04 red nsx, i got my car supercharger with high boost couple weeks a go by source1. Brain is an awsome guy, he did a really good job on the car. let me know when is a next meet up

Of course he did, I told you to go there. :wink:

1. k
2. or a pretend one with an ego :rolleyes:
3. lol
4. green is BEAUTIFUL....do "shitty bad oranage paint jobs" (not my words!) count?
5. I just cant seem to do that. Some cant take a differing opinion or extreme sarcasim when its dirrected at them. I call myself the very worst things in the world (like a pedo) and its funny, i say ANYTHING that cracks your glass ego and Im an ahole.
guess Ill pass :tongue:

And that, plus various spelling errors..... are why he can't comply with number 5. :biggrin:

wow, it looks like you made it to your one event a year.
Of coarse centered around drinking and gambling, nice
guess you can go back to hiding behind your computer yapping your mouth
cheers, till next year :rolleyes:

wow, it looks like you made it to your one event a year.
Of coarse centered around drinking and gambling, nice
guess you can go back to hiding behind your computer yapping your mouth
cheers, till next year :rolleyes:

Is someone upset that they weren't invited???

Is someone upset that they weren't invited???

to hang out with sinful douchbags?
I wouldnt come if they paid me

the kind of people that owned NSXs a mear 5 years or so ago are compeltely different than alot of newer owners. Sadly a great car has been comideared by posers, ricers, and wannabes with the chip of Ferrari on their shoulder, when theres no reason for that to be.

Last edited:

the kind of people that owned NSXs a mear 5 years or so ago are compeltely different than alot of newer owners. Sadly a great car has been comideared by posers, ricers, and wannabes with the chip of Ferrari on their shoulder, when theres no reason for that to be.

Sinful Douchebags???? Are you serious? Who are you???? I have owned NSX's for over 10 years now Dan... Could you even drive ten years ago?? The NSX owners I hang out with are a bunch of great guys that enjoy driving yet dont have to go 150mph to prove they are men.. They enjoy the sport of driving not just the danger of going fast.. You enjoy the danger and dont respect the sport and comrodery of hanging out with people that enjoy driving.

You of all people calling someone else sinful is funny to me. Especially after the stories I have heard.

You bash Ferrari owners all the time! Why??? They may not enjoy driving events all the time or push there cars to and beyond the limits but that does not make them bad people. The have a passion for a car just like I thought you had Obvioulsy I was very wrong. To me posers,ricers and wannabes are everywhere in the auto world but one thing if for sure there are only a handful of them that have lambos and nsx's. You my friend are one of them.

Sorry

Brian

Sinful? Don't get me started on that one. Dan you must be one of those Holly Roller, hypocritical, pedophiles. Try stopping by Barnes & Nobles and checking out the Bible and actually reading it instead of thumping it.... it's in the fiction section. :tongue:

:rolleyes:
Sinful? Don't get me started on that one. Dan you must be one of those Holly Roller, hypocritical, pedophiles. Try stopping by Barnes & Nobles and checking out the Bible and actually reading it instead of thumping it.... it's in the fiction section. :tongue:

LMAO. God this guy is a bag of douche. Can't he just sell his NSX to someone that isn't lame? He loves this bible shit doesn't he? I guess he likes to crap on gambling, the stuff I see at every chruch festival I've ever been to, but he doesn't seem to care about being the biggest prick in the world. Too bad there wasn't a commandment for that I guess. :confused:

I'll see all the good people from Fling this weekend at the cookout. I'm sure Dan will be doing doughnuts in his back yard like a 4 year old, or hanging junk exhaust systems by his neighborhood pond to upset all his neighbors. You know, typical "christian" stuff. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday night and Saturday!

GO Maximum-Motorsports! What a great group of people.

the kind of people that owned nsxs a mear 5 years or so ago are compeltely different than alot of newer owners. Sadly a great car has been comideared by posers, ricers, and wannabes with the chip of ferrari on their shoulder, when theres no reason for that to be.

bahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

Sinful Douchebags???? Are you serious? Who are you???? I have owned NSX's for over 10 years now Dan... Could you even drive ten years ago?? The NSX owners I hang out with are a bunch of great guys that enjoy driving yet dont have to go 150mph to prove they are men.. They enjoy the sport of driving not just the danger of going fast.. You enjoy the danger and dont respect the sport and comrodery of hanging out with people that enjoy driving.

You of all people calling someone else sinful is funny to me. Especially after the stories I have heard.

You bash Ferrari owners all the time! Why??? They may not enjoy driving events all the time or push there cars to and beyond the limits but that does not make them bad people. The have a passion for a car just like I thought you had Obvioulsy I was very wrong. To me posers,ricers and wannabes are everywhere in the auto world but one thing if for sure there are only a handful of them that have lambos and nsx's. You my friend are one of them.

Sorry

Brian

I wasnt calling you any names, but in the end it is what it is. And mostly its just disapointing really :(

1. Spell check
2. Grammar check
3. Punctuation check
4. Ego check
e e cummings in a banana peel or drunk at 11:29 on a wednesday
Stick an interlock on that keyboard 'cause you put the E in douchebag.

1. Spell check
2. Grammar check
3. Punctuation check
4. Ego check
e e cummings in a banana peel or drunk at 11:29 on a wednesday
Stick an interlock on that keyboard 'cause you put the E in douchebag.

when you got no arguement, this is what you resort to

if it makes you feel better about yourself though, I give you free rein to continue
:rolleyes:

you would make a great ferrari owner someday. long story short after I got my Diablo and they found out through anothe memeber their fragile egos couldnt handle it, and they resulted to the same. Congrats, youre in gay company

It's Sunday... Dan should be at Church scouting for little boys who may want a "ride".

attachment.php

Attachments

• buddyjesus.jpg
    buddyjesus.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 183
Back