• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Me and my Wife just had our First born

baynsac

Me and my Wife just had our First born 8lbs 21 inches Baby boy Shaan Sachdev (pronounced sean/shawn)
Goodlooking just like his daddy.....allright more like his mommy haha
Just thought I share with some friends here....

Congrats.

Make sure the kid is breast feed. It's way better than bottle feeding for the following reasons:

Causes contractions of the womb to help tighten things back up.
Antibodies for the baby
Helps reduce breast cancer by as much as 60% (2 of my friends lost both their wives to breast cancer - 1 outta 4 white women have the breast cancer gene)

And one more thing:

pickle.jpg

hallway.jpg

Congratulations!

Grats man! :smile:

Congrats, Sonny good man stop by a meeting one day and, the very best to your wife, son :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :cool: bill

Congrats.

Make sure the kid is breast feed. It's way better than bottle feeding for the following reasons:

Causes contractions of the womb to help tighten things back up.
Antibodies for the baby
Helps reduce breast cancer by as much as 60% (2 of my friends lost both their wives to breast cancer - 1 outta 4 white women have the breast cancer gene)

Yeah, she is breast feeding. Thanks for the love...

Congrats, Sonny good man stop by a meeting one day and, the very best to your wife, son :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :cool: bill

Hey Bill, Thanks alot.
I will see you guys soon at one of the local meets.

wow, i cant believe you got away with those 2 pictures..Im amaze, either people didnt understand the important meaning of those pictures or what..but WOW. i cracked up so hard.

Congrats!!!
i have a son and he's 5yrs old now and just loved riding the NSX

dont worry it wont take long for your baby to grow

enjoy every moment take lots of pix :smile:

Congrats Sonny! You going to have to give up any toys? When my daughter was born, I gave up my sportbikes a year after she was born to get the nsx. Easier to haul a car seat around in the nsx than the sportbike, lol.

So if you're gonna have to give something up, TRADE UP! :biggrin:

Throw some pictures up man!

Back