• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall (Pacific Commons area) in Fremont - FRIDAY night Jan 21

Long, thanks for letting me check out your seats. Hope to see you at future meets.

Edub

no problem. let everyone know when the next meet will be. thanks again.

Man I just missed this!
I was at Fremont on business right at Automall! I stayed at Fremont Hyatt and did work on Technology drive and Automall. (3Par)
I had to fly out Friday night.

It was great seeing you all.
I haven't been to a meet in years, so it was nice to see so many modified NSX's in the bay area.

Sorry Steve that I didn't bring the R8. As I mentioned, I happened to be on my way that night to drop off the silver NSX for my friend to borrow it for a few weeks. Otherwise, I would have brought it. Give me a call next time so you can take it for a drive, since you are considering purchasing one. The same goes for you Rick.

It was great seeing you all.
I haven't been to a meet in years, so it was nice to see so many modified NSX's in the bay area.

Sorry Steve that I didn't bring the R8. As I mentioned, I happened to be on my way that night to drop off the silver NSX for my friend to borrow it for a few weeks. Otherwise, I would have brought it. Give me a call next time so you can take it for a drive, since you are considering purchasing one. The same goes for you Rick.

Thanks Yawwn ~ the more I think about it the more I want to get an R8 :)

Good seeing so many familiar faces it's almost like an extended family of sorts. Nice meeting you Long and welcome to NORCAL, next time I will try to bring out my NSX....

rick

Last edited:
I like any meet where Mr Wolf makes a showing. Good time, guys. Live Tron show, too. Cop telling us to leave (that was new at this location... maybe the security guy was new and had NSX envy). Long, the SoCal -> NorCal transplant looks to be a new regular. Rick showed up without his NSX again. The guy with the 91 (you told me your name, but all I could hear was "awesome") and the cool rear bumper we all checked out.

Good start to a new year of meets. Eric, please reserve us some warmer weather next time! :biggrin:

J

I like any meet where Mr Wolf makes a showing. Good time, guys. Live Tron show, too. Cop telling us to leave (that was new at this location... maybe the security guy was new and had NSX envy). Long, the SoCal -> NorCal transplant looks to be a new regular. Rick showed up without his NSX again. The guy with the 91 (you told me your name, but all I could hear was "awesome") and the cool rear bumper we all checked out.

Good start to a new year of meets. Eric, please reserve us some warmer weather next time! :biggrin:

J

I'm debating if this warm weather continues to bring the NSX out this Saturday morning to Santana Row....if you guys have not attended this event it's worth coming. PM me if you want to go together.

rick

I went to Santana Row two Saturdays ago. There was no one there.
You may have to check out the thread on 6speedonline to see when the next meet is.

...and the cool rear bumper we all checked out...

For all those who are wondering what type of rear bumper the silver NSX had (zero2nsxty aka asif), it's a slightly modified Sorcery/GT-One rear bumper. Possibly a Kawagan RGT rear bumper.

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...duct_id-1585/kawagen_nsx_rgt_rear_bumper.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94964
http://www.nsxforever.com/item--Sorcery-Rear-Bumper--SRC-BD-011/product.html

Asif's rear bumper looks like it has sharper corners, not rounded off like the GT-One rear bumper.

One guy in socal is running around with the Sorcery rear bumper (DASHNBY).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112928

Last edited:
I went to Santana Row two Saturdays ago. There was no one there.
You may have to check out the thread on 6speedonline to see when the next meet is.
I was at SR last saturday....saw a 458, couple lambo, bunch of bmw, and a few vette.

I'm debating if this warm weather continues to bring the NSX out this Saturday morning to Santana Row....if you guys have not attended this event it's worth coming. PM me if you want to go together.

rick
Rick,
I'm thinking of coming out to SR this saturday again to chat with couple lambo friends. Will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon.

Back