• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet idea

I had a possible meet idea. I have a bunch of NSX parts (and other car stuff) that I'm too lazy too put on the Internet and sell. I'm sure there are others that also have parts laying around their garage.

I thought it would be great if we setup a local NSX meet where people bought and sold their NSX parts at competitive but reasonable prices.

We could post what we have here, what our prices are and see if there are takers. The other benefit is that you can actually see and feel the part and eliminate the risk that you get something of a different quality than what you expected when buying over the Internet.

LMK what people think.

I would be interested in an exhaust system. Lets put together the meet:biggrin:

I'd have to drive a different car to carry all the crap I have laying around.

Good to see support!
Who's up to host it? :biggrin:

I'd be happy to do it, though my parking situation is a litlte tricky... Everyone would pretty much have to park in the street since the driveway is steep and you'd have to carry the parts down. etc... We could setup tables in the garage/driveway (which is flat by the house) etc..

It's not bad, more than manageable, just fyi.

I am in North Sammamish.

We should list some of the parts we have...
Here is my list, prices negotiable to reasonable extent..
(DO NOT QUOTE PARTS LIST)
**TargaTop - Great condition, rarely used. ~$250.
**Taitec TP silencers ~$45.
**(MAYBE) DF CF under Sports Diffuser, new, never installed. I want it, but I don't think it will clear my driveway and if I try, I may damage it. Would be willing to trade for FRP + cash. ~$750**(MAYBE)CF Rad Plate. ~$200
**A/C components - full system since removed. Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**OEM Sub. Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**Center-Rear speaker. Reasonable Offer/TBD..
**OEM Hatch Struts. Works, no problem, went with SOS.. Best Offer/TBD.
** (MAYBE) OEM Trunk Struts, needs to be rebuilt, went with SOS (which don't work eveyr well and need to send back for replacement though lazy.. :EEK: ! ) Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**(MAYBE) Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge..
**OEM Steering Wheel + AirBag. Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**Stock seat electronic rail assembly. Can be used for aftermarket seats or used for parts. $100 / each.
**Clock Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**O2 Sensor. Reasonable Offer/TBD.
**Willing to trade my bling-bling Volk GTcs in 17/18 for a less blingy track-friendly but not ghetto 17/18 stetup. My tires are new on it though and I'd want to take them off/swap. Reasonable Offer+cash/TBD.
**Odds/Ends
--Random stereo wiring. Reasonable Offer/TBD.
--A bunch of Redline Fuel System Cleaners. At least 4/5. Whatever going rate - $2/$3 if you want to be cheap.. :)
--Bought too much non-synthetic and synthetic oil that will last me untill the next Ice Age. Would take whatever it is..

Want To Buy:
-Ignition Coil Cover Plates.
-DF Sports Diffuser in FRP... (trade for my CF one + cash preferred..)

As I remember more, I'll update list.

Last edited:
my driveway is flat, and parking won't be any issue. (That's like my first and foremost requirement when I was looking for my house) But I live in Lynnwood and my work schedule is a little hecktic.

But if you guys interested, we sure could get organize a little bit. I'm available in most night time.

Cantrell Concepts Advanced header - Literally Mint with only 150 miles on it. - $1050 (SOLD)

Ark Quad Tip Exhaust DTX - Literally Mint with only 150 miles on it. - $1000. Fits NA1 and I also have the adapters to make it fit with NA'2s.

In Lynnwood :)

Last edited:
I can offer my place as a location. Maybe 3 - 4 weeks from now to give people time.

Shall I setup a formal meet and start getting names? People should start calling out the parts they want to sell and the biters.

I can provide food or barbeque if weather, drinks and others can bring food as well. I'll dig some tables up or pick up a few plastic ones from Costco. My garage is good size (20*20+), open and we can set the market there. I also have a good sized Media Room + big screen TV.. but no XBOX or PS3. If someone wants to bring that, that would be cool!

One note: We don't drink.. or at least very little. For those interested, no problem if you bring alcohol but you better have a ride home :smile:

NSX is sold and added rims/tires, front bumper and a picture of the ARK exhaust/97+ adapters.

Ark Quad Tip Exhaust DTX - Literally Mint with only 150 miles on it. - $1000 with 97+adapters or $925 without.

Fits NA1 and I also have the adapters to make it fit with NA'2s. No droning or cabin noise at all. Louder than stock and comptech but doesn't get super loud. Very nice mature tone.

img0741hz8.jpg

Cantrell Concepts Advanced Header System - $1050 Literally mint with only 150 miles on it

headers_450.jpg

img0745gv1.jpg

16/17 German WRD Rims. Has S02 Tires in front and Rear. Fronts have about 50-60% tread. Rears need to be replaced. Comes with lugnuts also. I don't have size details but they fit my stock NSX perfect. Just like OEM.

Condition is ok. Could use some cleaning and some scratches. Good upgrade to your stock rims or just track rims.

$300
img0750yn0.jpg

Red Lower Front Bumper from 97 NSX - SOLD

Has rock chips but no cracks or tears.

img0745gv1.jpg

I'd rather sell local so come grab these local :) In Lynnwood

Last edited:
Back