• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Melbourne Boyz CRUISE : 11th Dec 04

Melbourne Boyz CRUISE : 12th Dec 04

Anyone living in Melbourne (Australia) with an NSX who is lurking on these forums, we're arranging a small & personal mini-cruise for <B>12th December 2004</B>. Nothing formal or time-consuming -- just a friendly meet and a safe (but fun) drive to enjoy the sexiest supercar on the planet (the NSX of course). :D

If you're interested in this or subsequent cruises in Melbourne, just send me a <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=4788">PM or E-mail here</A> for more details. Or if you know a Melbourne owner, please let them know what they're missing out on. ;) Thanks.

-Mike

Last edited:
Change of date

We've had to change the date to <B>Sunday 12th Dec</B> to accomodate Dippy... but we're still a go. Looks like we'll have three NSX's. It's going to be GREAT!

Lurkers from Melbourne... it's not too late... we'd still love to hear from you. :)

I love to join u guys, hmm :rolleyes: maybe next time

NeoNSX more photo please . . .

That was one of the best cruises yet. I know Christmas is just two days away.... you know, we could arrange another quick cruise tomorrow?!?!?! :D :D :D :D j/k :p

<B>NSXsan</B> : I've posted all my good pix. 0ctan3 has posted his and we're STILL waiting on Dippy and OQQO's - The two slowest guys (pardon pun)... ;) :D <I>*Neo gets slapped by dippy</I> :D

Damn! Missed out yet again! :frown: Have a safe and pleasant XMAS everyone! If you drink and drive and chooff and make it, you're a bloody legend! :cool:

Dippy- Still in transit at the moment... arriving anytime soon... I'm going for the full monty! :wink: , still contemplating on who the best installer/bodyshop to go through... Any recommendations guys? :confused:

Back