• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's of Australia Wallpaper #4 (Sept)

September is here already. Newcomers can find previous wallpapers here: aug, july, & june

<B>PHOTO DETAILS:</B>
This photo was taken by <B>0ctan3</B> hanging out the window of dippy9's NSX. :D During his time here in Australia we were fortunate to have 0ctan3 come along on the dec04 Melbourne NSX cruise which was AWESOME.

This photo was taken in the 'sound tunnel'. The original was posted last year, but i've removed another car from this shot, dippy's hood and cropped the shot tighter. The focus is slightly blurred because, afterall, it was dippy driving. ;) :p The owner of this beautiful sebring silver is <B>OQQO</B>... hopefully we'll have some close-up photos of his NSX in the future wallpapers to show off the stunning detail of his mods.

Any new Aussies lurking on this website, please contact me for info on future cruises, or NSXclubOfAustralia for NSW news/events.

<B>1600x1200 VERSIONS:

* <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11025&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1">04 - NSX's of Australia - OQQO - 1600x1200 Wallpaper</A> - 184KB

1280x800 WIDESCREEN VERSION:

* <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11026&size=big&sort=1&cat=500&page=1">04 - NSX's of Australia - OQQO - 1280x800 Wallpaper</A> - 143KB
</B> - Primarily for Notebook Users<B>

800x600 VERSION ATTACHED:

Attachments

• 04_NSX_Australia_OQQO_800_.jpg
    04_NSX_Australia_OQQO_800_.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 750
another quality wallpaper Neo! nice work!

speaking of "sound tunnels" I was probably the 10th car through the brand new Cross City Tunnel (for the non-Aussies, this is a tunnel that goes under the heart of the Sydney CBD) when it opened at midnight on Sunday......now that is a "sound tunnel".......the Dali exhaust sounded incredible.....

<B>OQQO</B> : We have to get some serious photos taken of your car. This photo does not do it justice... i'm sure most guys here would really appreciate your attention to subtle detail.

NSXclubofAustralia said:
speaking of "sound tunnels" I was probably the 10th car through the brand new Cross City Tunnel (for the non-Aussies, this is a tunnel that goes under the heart of the Sydney CBD) when it opened at midnight on Sunday......now that is a "sound tunnel".......the Dali exhaust sounded incredible.....

Did you have trouble getting into the tunnel? they showed footage on the TV of trucks and cars getting caught out by the changed lanes. I also heard they sound tunnel was close for repair shortly after it opened because (quote) "the exhaust from a ferrari-like sports car passing through the tunnel shortly after midnight caused minor damage to side windows of neighbouring cars" (unquote) an official said. Apparently they are making minor acoustic design changes to prevent this from happening again. That wouldn't be you now, would it? ;)

Heheheh... a dali exhaust going through the heart of sydney... hehe... the city thought it had a heart attack. :D

Very cool! Your pics make me want to move to or visit Australia... The only problem is everytime my family watches Discovery channel they are showing how deadly your snakes are or how deadly/mean your ants are or how many shark deaths! My wife is silly! When I book the vacation I will call you to arange room space at your house! LOL :biggrin:

Thanks for the new wallpaper!

I would love to take some of my own photo's of Nico's car to use as wallpapers. And as soon as i buy the AutoSalon today, i'll post them on this NSXGT thread.

While i don't do these wallpapers for the compliments & feedback, it's great to know People are enjoying (or at least looking) at these photos. Thanks guys!

Back