• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merry Christmas to all the Aussies!

Just wanted to wish the Aussie Prime contingent a Merry Christmas and the best of health in 2011!

Looking forward to sharing more fun drives and meals together next year!

Last edited:
ho ho ho merry xmas:biggrin:

Merry Christmas to all of you on the other side and the very best of the New Year to all of you.

Regards,

Doug

Thanks OzzieJohn,

I hope you and all of the NSX crew have a safe and Happy Christmas and that 2011 is a sensational year for all.

Coincidently, I just recently dragged the NSX out of the office car park for Christmas, but due to the typical Melbourne weather it hasn't moved since I got it home. Fingers crossed it fines up so I can enjoy it a bit more.

All the best,

David

A very Merry Christmas to all on Prime, and especially to the Melbourne members!

Maybe Santa can bring me a manual trans and some new cams!!

Mike

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 54
Again hope all Aussie and over seas members have a great Christmas and a happy new year
Hope to catch up with our Melbourne crew in the new year and hopefully by then we should see some sun
Greg

Merry Christmas to all NSXers hope everyone has the best year in 2011,
look forward to catching up again soon and remember good taste is its own reward!:wink:
Owen.

Back