• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Metro Vancouver Acura - Honda Show-N-Shine

Hi to all NSX owners in Metro Vancouver

My name is Roy and I'm from Vancouver Accords. I would like to invite all NSX owners (or any Honda and Acura vehicle owners) to come to the Burnaby Heights Association "Hats Off Day" Show-N-Shine. The date this year is June 5th, 2010 (first Saturday of the month). The Honda and Acura cars will all be lined up in the middle of Hastings in front of the Honda dealer (Happy Honda). Details of the event are here http://www.burnabyheights.com/qs/page/8104/1824/-1. A separate form for the Honda Show-N-Shine will be up on the web site shortly (or use the link below). For Honda and Acura cars there will be NO registration fee however a donation can be made if you wish. It's a fun event and there are trophies awarded in five categories (Best Original Factory, Best Pro Stereo Install, Best Amateur Stereo Install, Best Custom and Best of Show). Your NSX can be bone stock to highly modified, come one, come all so please consider attending. If you would like more info please give me a call. I'll post updates as they are available. If you know of any other Honda and Acura owners that would like to attend please pass this information along. Last year we had an outstanding NSX attend. The owner had picked the vehicle up in Texas and driven it home, stopping along the way to get a super charger installed. Hope to see this NSX and more again this year. Any questions, please call me.

Meeting and Registration area for this year.
hatsoffparking.jpg

Honda Registration Form
(Will be available on the Hats Off Days web site also next week)
Hats Off Day 2010 Honda Show-N-Shine Registration form

If anyone wants to fill out the form and scan it so it can be e-mailed please PM me and I'll give you an email address where you can send it to me (if you don't have access to a fax or don't want to mail it in).

Thanks
Roy
cell 604-328-3737

P.S. The dealer usually provides a complimentary BBQ hot dog lunch for all registered entrants so that is why I encourage everyone to preregister (you can still register the morning of the event).

Last edited:
Not to thread steal but also sign up for the Poker Run July 24th. BBQ, and dinner included and some excellent scenery and gifts and prize money all for a great cause !!!

Read the thread and let me know if your interested.

Count:
Cars = 69
- NSX: 10
- S2K: 53
- Civic: 4
- Integra(RSX/CSX/TSX): 1
- Other: 1
People = 126

Honda Show-N-Shine form has now been added to the Burnaby Heights Association web site (with driving directions). If you would like to scan and e-mail your completed form to me send me a PM and I'll provide you with and e-mail address.

Hats Off Day is only three weeks away. Please get your registration forms in before the event if you can. I can make it easy for anyone that wants to register. Look at the form on-line and PM me your info. I'll fill out a form for you and all your paperwork will be ready at the pre-meet area. Might even have a muffin or doughnut waiting too.

Hats Off day is this Saturday (June 5th). I have a few NSX's registered already and it would be great to see a few more. You can fax in your registration or if you PM me your info I will fill out a form for you so everything is ready when you come to the meeting area at the school.

PM'd you!

If it doesn't rain I'll bring my car , if it does then I'll be on foot.

Nice

--------------------
Dave Donovan
2007 S2000 GPW||1985e Porsche 944||1976 Fiat X1/9||'87 Yamaha FZ600
-Invidia N1V3||Bosch Iridium 4 prong spark plugs||K&N Intake||Type-R FD2 Shift Knob||IDA-x305 HU
-AUT CF Cooling Plate||T1R CF downforce side diffusors||Seibon MG Style CF Wing||KSport Coilovers
ddonovan.png

honda_logo.gif

Photos courtesy of the following:
J on Vancouver accords
dsc0549f.jpg

Catspider on Vancouver Accords:
2010_06_05_IMG_1828.jpg

2010_06_05_IMG_1841.jpg

The pics make it seem that every NSX comes with Volk wheels...

Back