• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MI: Super-Clean 2002 Honda Odyssey EX-L, 73K Miles, One Owner, 3/36 Honda Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presented for your consideration: our 2002 Honda Odyssey EX-L. 3.5Liter 24-valve VTEC V6. One non-smoker owner, low miles (~73,500). Dark Emerald Pearl, with heated power leather interior in Ivory. It's a light, light tan - not more white like the NSX interior color of the same name. Climate control for the front and rear passengers, dual remote power sliding doors (LOVE this feature), convertible 2nd row buckets, retractable 3rd row Magic Seats, HomeLink, and lots more. Basically, the only factory option we didn't get is nav - I'm a pilot so I have always had better tools at my disposal ;)

In terms of safety, if you're looking at this with any interest, you probably know full well that the Odyssey is known for it's 5-star NHTSA front and side impact test results, so I'll stop there except for mentioning the driver and front passenger both have front AND side airbags (not common in 2002 - Dodge Caravan & Chrysler Town & Country didn't even have side curtains until 2005).

The Odyssey was also ahead of the game in terms of being "green". We've averaged just below 23 MPG in mixed highway and city use, and the car is LEV-certified. Try and find another V6 van that can do that and also deliver 90% of available torque by 2000 RPM!

The good:
Never any accidents, bumps, paint work of any kind. All VIN tags match. No rust or corrosion of any kind, anywhere.

Always dealer maintenanced, and on time or early. I have every single record from day one neatly organized by date in a folder: the original window sticker, sales invoice and application for original title, all service records including dealer maintenance schedule with entries, owners manuals, anti-theft radio card and every piece of mail from the dealer post-purchase. I even have the original sales brochure! I love Hondas and have always taken exceptional care of this vehicle - the pictures tell the story. This car has not been detailed by a professional - it really is this clean (or dirty, depending upon how clean you keep your cars)!

Just installed: a brand-new Honda 5-speed transmission, by Honda techs at Suburban Honda in Farmington Hills, MI. This is an updated transmission according to Honda NA, and it does not contain the same design flaw that causes some Odyssey transmissions to fail prematurely (as the prior one in this van started to do a few months back). This unit carries a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty from Honda, yours at no cost!

This vehicle needs absolutely nothing. Everything works! Plus, it has recent brakes, new tires (spring of this year) and new fluids (just done) including of course trans fluid with the new transmission.

Car comes with all records/paperwork/manuals/etc, warranty for transmission, two keys with remote fobs and three sets of floormats (regular, extra on top and fitted winter vinyl throughout vehicle).

The bad:
The "H" symbols are worn on the center caps of the rims (I understand this is a common problem), and one rim (right rear) has a scuff. Barely visible in the pics, but there. See the closeup pics - I've taken one of each wheel.

That's it!

On to the pics:
Plenty of close-up shots so you can see all the way around how straight the body is and how it still shines.

01_Left.jpg

02_Front.jpg

03_LF.jpg

04_Left_Open_All.jpg

05_LR.jpg

06_Back.jpg

07_RR.jpg

08_Right_Open_All.jpg

09_RF.jpg

10_Driver_Front.jpg

11_Dash_Full.jpg

12_Dash_Left.jpg

Instrument panel before start so you can see all warning lights function...
13_IP_Before_Start.jpg

...and one after so you can see no problems when running.
14_IP_After_Start.jpg

15_Dash_Right.jpg

16_Door_Controls.jpg

17_Heated_Seats.jpg

18_Pass_Front.jpg

19_Right_Open.jpg

20_Left_Open.jpg

21_Rear_Seat1.jpg

22_Rear_Seat2.jpg

23_Rear_HVAC.jpg

24_Back_Open.jpg

25_Wheel_LF.jpg

26_Wheel_LR.jpg

27_Wheel_RF.jpg

28_Wheel_RR.jpg

29_Engine1.jpg

30_Engine2.jpg

31_Records.jpg

In case you can't see them for any reason, all 31 pictures in 1024x768 resolution can be found at: http://photobucket.com/MyOdyssey4Sale

...and video too!

Right Door:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kJhxdiq5Os

Left Door:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhqiET9fkE

Starting the Odyssey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpTWnvKioU

Price:
For reference, I'll save you some time and link directly to the same sites you'll probably visit:
Site / Private Party / Appraisal Link
KBB $9,785 Link (already configured)
Edmunds $10,168 Link (have to enter miles, options and condition)

Since KBB is the lower of the two, I'll just start there to encourage buyers. $9785 OBO. With a dealer retail of over $12K (check it!), I think a low-mile Honda in this condition with a warranty (which is not included in appraisals) should sell quickly. Plus, a dealer can't offer a warranty and their cars would be higher miles and no cleaner than this one. Interested? Email me at: [SIZE="6"][email protected][/SIZE]

The legal mumbo-jumbo:
Of course, this is a used vehicle and carries no warranty, express or implied, except the 3yr/36,000 mile Honda warranty on the new transmission. It shows minor wear consistent with its age. Please let me know if you need to see pictures of anything specific!

I will try to check PMs but I can't guarantee a quick response as I also frequent other forums and can't always check as much as I want. The email will be checked at least a couple of times daily.

Thanks!

SOLD. Thanks, Prime!

New record for me - two days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back