• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan Spring Drive...

I received this email earlier and wanted to post the info here in the event anyone wanted to join in.

Event date is May 7th

Hello all its me again and its getting to be that time of year when we tune our rides and get ready for the warm season.

This winter we in the midwest got hit hard. Im excited to organize another fun run and expect 50+cars. There is a challenge this year and ill be giving away to the winner a GoPro Motorsports 1080HD camera.

This year fun run will take place in leelanau county with a starting point of frankfort,mi and ending in Traverse City,Mi. Every year I have this run its a major success.

There will be a group coming from metro detroit and possibly from cleveland area. This is a fun run so I want to see all different models and makes of cars/trucks. Like I said I expect this to be over 50 cars/trucks.

We will be driving twisty roads as well as Hills and some great straight shots.

We will be eating some fantastic ice cream and an amazing dinner.

Please email/PM me if you would like more details.

Doublej720 at yahoo dot com

I hope some of you might be able to make it as this should be a very nice and scenic route. Cheers to Spring!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, won't be there but we will be doing a nice drive of our own in Napa and the hills outside of SF.

Back