• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MidEast NSX Meet - Room Reservations - May 18-20, 2018

If anyone is attempting to make hotel reservations, the Hilton Garden Inn is sold out. Their sister hotel, the Doubletree by Hilton is merely steps away across the parking lot and has rooms available at a rate just slightly higher than our discounted rate at the Hilton Garden Inn. Call the Double Tree directly to book your room. See below. Your NSX will be parked along with all others in the NSX parking only area shared by both hotels.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh - Cary

500 Caitboo Avenue, Cary, North Carolina, 27518, USA
TEL: +1-919-239-4777
FAX: +1-919-239-4778

DT_exterior02_2_677x380_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

J Just spoke with Ryan Tillquist at the Hilton Garden Inn...he indicated that we had exceeded the original room block, and the system locked out additional reservations. Evidently there is a problem reserving rooms on-line - please call Ryan directly. If you can't reach Ryan, call the front desk and make your reservation. (919) 377-0440. Our group code is "NSXMT".

Ryan Tillquist / Area Sales Manager
Parks Hospitality Group

Raleigh-Cary, North Carolina
Office: 919-377-0422
Mobile: 304-767-1479

REMINDER THAT THE DEADLINE IS TODAY AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!

We have arranged for rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn - Cary, NC (same hotel used in all past MidEast NSX Meets). See the link below. A rate of $99 is available for reservations made before May 1st when booked through the link below. Group code is NSXMT. You may be able to get a better rate if you are a Hilton Honors member or any of the available discounts for groups (AAA, AARP, military etc). If so simply book through Hilton's normal system.

Last edited:
FYI - the $99 rate no longer seems to apply, I guess the block is all filled?

Dan, just checked yesterday with my contact at the hotel.......rooms are available at that rate until April 30th midnight. Will check into this.

John

FYI - the $99 rate no longer seems to apply, I guess the block is all filled?

Dan, I just tried that link to book a room - no problem and $99 rate was available????

John

Strange, just tried the link above again and got "the requested rate is not available. View other available rooms and rates below." I will give them a call and see what I am doing wrong.

Worked it out - the link above takes you to a THREE night stay rather than a TWO night stay and that throws off the promotional code.

Worked it out - the link above takes you to a THREE night stay rather than a TWO night stay and that throws off the promotional code.

OK - I assumed that they were providing an early arrival date in case anyone was coming in on Thursday..everytime I tried this I corrected to a Friday arrival.

Thanks Dan

PS: need to talk to you about NSXPO proposal

John

Booked my reservation this morning so I am definitely attending.

Booked my reservation this morning so I am definitely attending.

Jermaine...great. Looking forward to meeting you. 44 NSX's attending so far. There are owners from NYC, 2 from NJ, DE and Philly coming down for this event. Let me know if you want to try and coordinate travel together. I can provide contact information.

John Komar

Is there a website that describes the planned activities in Cary? When I think North Carolina, I think Blue Ridge parkway and Tail of The Dragon. The Auto Train from Sanford, Florida takes you to Lorton, Va which is a hop, skip and a jump to Cary.

Hugh...the complete schedule of events with links to the websites for each venue is posted in a thread here in the South Eastern forum. Ley me know if you need fiurther information.

John Komar

Room Reservations

I tried booking my room, and I keep getting

The requested rate is not available. View other available rooms and rates below.

I will get in touch with the hotel first thing in the morning. I will let you know.

John Komar

Last edited:
Back