• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mini NSX meet Thursday, August 29 - Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg

It was awesome! It helped that Chua knew the cop that was called - allowed us to get off without any front plate/tint tickets!

I'm down for whenever we get together again. Wednesday/Thursday is better for me, Fridays are normally busy.

Paul - did you get any photos?

I know, we got lucky. I took a few pictures but none of them are worth posting here. We'll take better onces next time ;)

How did I miss this? Paul, text me next time!

It was kind of short notice, I will make sure to text you next time.
First prime meet and I couldn't have met a nicer group of people.

It was nice meeting you, all we have to do now is find you an NSX :)

Tuesday or wed works for me

It looks like Wednesday may be a better idea. Is there anyone here that can't meet on Wednesdays?

I'm down for Wednesdays. I only missed this past one because I worked a split double that night. Thursdays have a 1 in 3 chance of being problematic with my schedule.

wednesday is good

But I hope this NEXT meet will still be on the 19th....if not...that's okay i'll catch the NEXT NEXT one :tongue:

Last edited:
i didn't see the post until now... ill join you guys next meeting.. look forward to it..

When is the next meet?

September 18th, next Wednesday. I'm still not sure about the location but it will either be Starbucks somewhere by O'Hare or Portillo's in Park Ridge. What do you guys prefer?

Last edited:
Starbucks near O'Hare it is, the best one we have so far is 1427 Lee st in Des Plaines - thoughts?

Last edited:
Ha! <5 min from my work! I may just stay late and get extra work done then head over to the meet. I doubt I will have a worthy car anytime soon though. :-\

ha! 5 mins from my house.. will be there..

Will be there for sure can't wait:biggrin:

The weather is good, Senna raced in conditions like this all the time and he never complained :)

I'm still going :cool:

Back