• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Misc.91 NSX parts wanted

left headlight motor,grill panel between rear glass and trunk lid,part# 74890-SLO-000ZA, Parts for repairing Bose amps IC # U1 number on them is bose 121661-88938

Richard,

FYI....you can send your BOSE speakers to them directly for refurbishment....only $75 per speaker. Basically they replace both the AMP and the Speaker....at least that is what they did with mine. Let me know if you need their number, I can dig it up for you.

Chris

Originally posted by Chief:
FYI....you can send your BOSE speakers to them directly for refurbishment....only $75 per speaker. Basically they replace both the AMP and the Speaker....at least that is what they did with mine. Let me know if you need their number, I can dig it up for you.
Chief, can you post the details on this info ?? Thanks

If you only need the amp reworked, I had excellent service from www.boserepair.com. For $90 per amp, they replaced all the electronics with military grade parts. I doubt they'll ever fail again. Very fast turnaround too.

Vytas

[/b][/QUOTE]
Chief, can you post the details on this info ?? Thanks
-------------------
I will post the contact detail tomorrow once I find them at my office. However I do remember that the contact was Marilyn at Bose Customer Service in MA.

Cheers,

Chris
91 NSX

Back