• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Missing targa top handle

I am a newbie, just got a black "96. It is missing a passenger-side targa top release handle. The Accura dealer was no help. Anyone out there have a suggestion on a source?

Hello Hans and welcome to the community! If I'm not mistaken, that handle is the exact same part used for the Del Sol targa roof. P/N 85215-SR2-000ZA HANDLE, R. ROOF SIDE LOCK *NH178L* is for the right or passenger side. $15 online from Majestic Honda. - Brett

Damn Brett, you are good :eek:

THIS IS THE BEST COMMUNITY!!!

Last edited:
You can also use websites like oemacuraparts.com who have exploded views of most part of an NSX where you can look up part numbers from the diagrams and then order them online.

You can also use websites like oemacuraparts.com who have exploded views of most part of an NSX where you can look up part numbers from the diagrams and then order them online.

Yeah...I do that normally, but this is $15 versus $56 and I'm pretty darn sure it's the exact same part unless the NSX plastic is better. Lol.

Back